Sales Taxes and the Decision to Purchase Online
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marilyn Young & Michael Reksulak & William F. Shughart, 2001. "The Political Economy of the IRS," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 201-220, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Baker & Jeremy Bejarano & Richard W. Evans & Kenneth L. Judd & Kerk L. Phillips, 2014. "A Big Data Approach to Optimal Sales Taxation," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-03, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Steel, Will & Daglish, Toby & Marriott, Lisa & Gemmell, Norman & Howell, Bronwyn, 2013. "E-Commerce and its effect upon the Retail Industry and Government Revenue," Working Paper Series 4333, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Ishuan Li & Robert Simonson & Guncha Babajanova & Matthew Tuomala, 2016. "Smartphone Diffusion and Consumer Price Comparison Shopping Behavior: Implications for the Marketplace Fairness Act," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1337-1353.
- Liran Einav & Dan Knoepfle & Jonathan Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2014.
"Sales Taxes and Internet Commerce,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Liran Einav & Dan Knoepfle & Jonathan D. Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2012. "Sales Taxes and Internet Commerce," NBER Working Papers 18018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2012. "Sales Taxes and Internet Commerce," Discussion Papers 11-012, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Hu, Yu Jeffrey & Tang, Zhulei, 2014. "The impact of sales tax on internet and catalog sales: Evidence from a natural experiment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 84-90.
- Birg, Laura, 2015. "Cross-border or online: Tax competition with mobile consumers under destination and origin principle," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 265, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:135-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Houde & Peter Newberry & Katja Seim, 2017. "Economies of Density in E-Commerce: A Study of Amazon’s Fulfillment Center Network," NBER Working Papers 23361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Leal & Julio López-Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo, 2010. "Cross-Border Shopping: A Survey," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 135-148, May.
- Brian Baugh & Itzhak Ben-David & Hoonsuk Park, 2014. "Can Taxes Shape an Industry? Evidence from the Implementation of the “Amazon Tax”," NBER Working Papers 20052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leal, Andrés & López-Laborda, Julio & Rodrigo, Fernando, 2009. "Prices, taxes and automotive fuel cross-border shopping," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 225-234.
- Alm, James & Melnik, Mikhail I., 2010. "Do Ebay Sellers Comply With State Sales Taxes?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, pages 215-236.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Lee, Jaimin, 2007. "Internet Purchases, Cross-Border Shopping, and Sales Taxes," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 60(4), pages 711-725, December.
More about this item
Keywordssales taxes; Internet taxation; e-commerce;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:33:y:2005:i:2:p:184-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .