FIML Estimation of Sample Selection Models for Count Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mensah-Bonsu, Akwasi & Sarpong, Daniel Bruce & Al-Hassan, Ramatu & Asuming-Brempong, Samuel & Egyir, Irene S. & Kuwornu, John K. M. & Osei-Asare, Yaw B., 2017. "Intensity of and factors affecting land and water management practices among smallholder maize farmers in Ghana," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
- Saliola, Federica & Zanfei, Antonello, 2009. "Multinational firms, global value chains and the organization of knowledge transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 369-381, March.
- Birol, Ekin & Asare-Marfo, Dorene & Ayele, Gezahegn & Mensah-Bonsu, Akwasi & Ndirangu, Lydia K. & Okpukpara, Benjamin & Roy, Devesh & Yakhshilikov, Yorbol, 2010. "Investigating the Role of Poultry in Livelihoods and the Impact of HPAI on Livelihoods Outcomes in Africa: Evidence from Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97084, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Durham, J. Benson, 2001. "Sensitivity analyses of anomalies in developed stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1503-1541, August.
- Dahen, Hela & Dionne, Georges, 2010.
"Scaling models for the severity and frequency of external operational loss data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1484-1496, July.
- Hela Dahen & Georges Dionne, 2007. "Scaling Models for the Severity and Frequency of External Operational Loss Data," Cahiers de recherche 0702, CIRPEE.
- Pearcy, Jason & Savage, Scott J., 2015. "Actual and potential competition in international telecommunications," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 94-105.
- Robert Stelter, 2016. "Fertility and health insurance types in Germany," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Apri Wahyudi & John K. M. Kuwornu & Endro Gunawan & Avishek Datta & Loc T. Nguyen, 2019. "Factors Influencing the Frequency of Consumers’ Purchases of Locally-Produced Rice in Indonesia: A Poisson Regression Analysis," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-17, June.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Bouslimi, Lobna, 2010. "Analyst following of privatized firms around the world: The role of institutions and ownership structure," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 413-442, December.
- William Greene, 2009. "Models for count data with endogenous participation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 133-173, February.
- Marra, Giampiero & Wyszynski, Karol, 2016. "Semi-parametric copula sample selection models for count responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 110-129.
- Qiaowei Shen & Ping Xiao, 2014. "McDonald's and KFC in China: Competitors or Companions?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 287-307, March.
- Shaibu, A. F. & Al-Hassan, Ramatu M., 2014. "Analysis of Factors Influencing Caterers of the Ghana School Feeding Programme to Purchase Rice from Local Farmers in the Tamale Metropolis, Tolon-Kumbungu and Karaga Districts," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 1-11, June.
- Sapelli, Claudio & Vial, Bernardita, 2003.
"Self-selection and moral hazard in Chilean health insurance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 459-476, May.
- Claudio Sapelli & Bernardita Vial, 2001. "Self Selection and Moral Hazard in Chilean Health Insurance," Documentos de Trabajo 195, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Munkin, Murat K. & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2003. "Bayesian analysis of a self-selection model with multiple outcomes using simulation-based estimation: an application to the demand for healthcare," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 197-220, June.
- Munkin, Murat K., 2003. "The MCMC and SML estimation of a self-selection model with two outcomes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 403-424, March.
- Larson, Donald F. & Breustedt, Gunnar, 2007. "Will markets direct investments under the Kyoto Protocol ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4131, The World Bank.
- Amaresh Das, 2007. "A Hazard Model for New Orleans Housing Market," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 443-455, April.
- Karol Wyszynski & Giampiero Marra, 2018. "Sample selection models for count data in R," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 1385-1412, September.
- Koski, Heli, 2000. "Regulators and Competition Spurring or Retarding Innovation in the Telecommunications Sector?," Discussion Papers 724, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:97-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amanda Murphy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.