Report NEP-ICT-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Greene, 2007. "Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data," Working Papers 07-9, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Prins, R. & Verhoef, P.C., 2007. "Marketing Communication Drivers of Adoption Timing of a New E-Service among Existing Customers," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-018-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Heinz Hollenstein & Martin Woerter, 2007. "Inter- and Intra-Firm Diffusion of Technology: the Example of E-commerce : An Analysis based on Swiss Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 07-157, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Elena Revilla, 2007. "Information technology as knowledge management enabler in product development. An empirical evidence," Working Papers Economia wp07-08, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Item repec:bri:uobdis:06/596 is not listed on IDEAS anymore