On The So-Called "Huber-Sandwich Estimator" and "Robust Standard Errors"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00825240 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:3-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kees Folmer, 2009. "Why do macro wage elasticities diverge?," CPB Memorandum 224, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Patil, Sumeet R. & Arnold, Benjamin F. & Salvatore, Alicia & Briceno, Bertha & Colford, Jr., John M. & Gertler, Paul J., 2013. "A randomized, controlled study of a rural sanitation behavior change program in Madhya Pradesh, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6702, The World Bank.
- Fawley-King, Kya & Snowden, Lonnie R., 2012. "Relationship between placement change during foster care and utilization of emergency mental health services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 348-353.
- Zhang, Yan-Qing & Tian, Guo-Liang & Tang, Nian-Sheng, 2016. "Latent variable selection in structural equation models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 190-205.
- Juxin Liu & Paul Gustafson, 2008. "On Average Predictive Comparisons and Interactions," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 76(3), pages 419-432, December.
- Dekker, T. & Koster, P.R. & Brouwer, R., 2012.
"Changing with the tide: Semi-parametric estimation of preference dynamics,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Thijs Dekker & Paul Koster & Roy Brouwer, 2013. "Changing with the Tide: Semi-Parametric Estimation of Preference Dynamics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-074/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alinne Veiga & Peter W. F. Smith & James J. Brown, 2014. "The use of sample weights in multivariate multilevel models with an application to income data collected by using a rotating panel survey," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 65-84, January.
- Peer, Stefanie & Knockaert, Jasper & Verhoef, Erik T., 2016.
"Train commuters’ scheduling preferences: Evidence from a large-scale peak avoidance experiment,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 314-333.
- Stefanie Peer & Jasper Knockaert & Erik Verhoef, 2015. "Train Commuters' Scheduling Preferences: Evidence from a Large-Scale Peak Avoidance Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-078/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kees Folmer, 2009. "Why do macro wage elasticities diverge? A meta analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 122, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rui Menezes & Sonia Bentes, 2016. "Hysteresis and Duration Dependence of Financial Crises in the US: Evidence from 1871-2016," Papers 1610.00259, arXiv.org.
- David T. Frazier & Christian P. Robert & Judith Rousseau, 2017. "Model Misspecification in ABC: Consequences and Diagnostics," Papers 1708.01974, arXiv.org.
- Stoklosa, Jakub & Dann, Peter & Huggins, Richard M. & Hwang, Wen-Han, 2016. "Estimation of survival and capture probabilities in open population capture–recapture models when covariates are subject to measurement error," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 74-86.
- Demian Pouzo & Zacharias Psaradakis & Martin Sola, 2016. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Possibly Misspecified Dynamic Models with Time-Inhomogeneous Markov Regimes," Papers 1612.04932, arXiv.org.
- Mario Hasler, 2016. "Heteroscedasticity: multiple degrees of freedom vs. sandwich estimation," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 55-68, March.
- E. Gómez-Déniz, 2016. "A family of arctan Lorenz curves," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 1215-1233, November.
- Frédéric Lesne, 2013. "School Fees, Parental Participation and Accountability: Evidence from Madagascar," Working Papers halshs-00825244, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:amstat:v:60:y:2006:m:november:p:299-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.