A new approach for modeling economic count data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crepon, Bruno & Duguet, Emmanuel, 1997.
"Research and development, competition and innovation pseudo-maximum likelihood and simulated maximum likelihood methods applied to count data models with heterogeneity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 355-378, August.
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E., 1995. "Research and Development, Competition and Innovation; Pseudo Maximum Likelihood and Simulated Maximum Likelihood Methods Applied to Count Data Models with Heterogeneity," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 95.08, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Xiaodi Xie, 1997. "Children and female labour supply behaviour," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1303-1310.
- Greene, William, 2007.
"Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics,
now publishers, vol. 1(2), pages 113-218, August.
- William Greene, 2007. "Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data," Working Papers 07-9, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bolancé, Catalina & Guillén, Montserrat & Pinquet, Jean, 2008.
"On the link between credibility and frequency premium,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 209-213, October.
- Jean Pinquet & Guillén Montserrat & Catalina Bolancé, 2007. "On the link between credibility and frequency premium," Working Papers hal-00243063, HAL.
- Jean Pinquet & Montserrat Guillén & Catalina Bolancé, 2008. "On the link between credibility and frequency premium," Post-Print hal-00361645, HAL.
- Alwyn Young, 2004. "The Gift of the Dying: The Tragedy of AIDS and the Welfare of Future African Generations," NBER Working Papers 10991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margarita E. Romero Rodríguez & Enrique Los Arcos & Victor Cano Fernández & Miguel Sánchez Padrón, 2001. "Modelo para datos de recuentro de corte transversal con exceso de ceros. Aplicación a citas patentes," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2001-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Alka Chadha, 2005. "Trips and Patenting Activity: Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Departmental Working Papers wp0512, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Dohse, Dirk & Schertler, Andrea, 2003. "Explaining the regional distribution of new economy firms: a count data analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1193, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dionne, Georges & Gagne, Robert & Gagnon, Francois & Vanasse, Charles, 1997.
"Debt, moral hazard and airline safety An empirical evidence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 379-402, August.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1993. "Debt, Moral Hazard and Airline Safety : An Empirical Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 9309, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1994. "Debts, moral hazard and airline safety : an empirica evidence," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9419, CEPREMAP.
- Greene, William, 2008. "Functional forms for the negative binomial model for count data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 585-590, June.
- Paola Garrone & Sergio Mariotti & Francesca Sgobbi, 2002. "Technological Innovation in Telecommunications: An Empirical Analysis of Specialisation Paths," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 1-23.
- Michael Stuetzer & Martin Obschonka & Eva Schmitt-Rodermund, 2013. "Balanced skills among nascent entrepreneurs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 93-114, June.
- Sáez-Castillo, A.J. & Conde-Sánchez, A., 2013. "A hyper-Poisson regression model for overdispersed and underdispersed count data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 148-157.
- Brännäs, Kurt & Brännäs, Eva, 2002. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Count Data Regression: Self-Feeding Activity in Fish," Umeå Economic Studies 595, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Natalia Barbosa & Paulo Guimaraes & Douglas Woodward, 2004. "Foreign firm entry in an open economy: the case of Portugal," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 465-472.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:37:y:1991:i:2:p:139-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.