A Seemingly Unrelated Poisson Regression Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sitienei, Isaac & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo, 2017. "Adoption of Beef Care Management Practices and Its Determinants: Analysis of the U.S. Grass-Fed Beef Industry," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252712, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lazkano, Itziar & Nøstbakken, Linda & Pelli, Martino, 2017.
"From fossil fuels to renewables: The role of electricity storage,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 113-129.
- Lazkano, Itziar & Nøstbakken, Linda & Pelli, Martino, 2016. "From Fossil Fuels to Renewables: The Role of Electricity Storage," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Itziar Lazkano & Linda Nøstbakken & Martino Pelli, 2016. "From Fossil Fuels to Renewables: The Role of Electricity Storage," CESifo Working Paper Series 5969, CESifo Group Munich.
- Itziar Lazkano & Linda Nøstbakken & Martino Pelli, 2017. "From Fossil Fuels to Renewables: The Role of Electricity Storage," Cahiers de recherche 17-06, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- A. Colin Cameron & Per Johansson, 2004. "Bivariate Count Data Regression Using Series Expansions: With Applications," Working Papers 9815, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:40:y:2019:i:6:p:865-893 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael R Ransom & C. Arden Pope Iii, 1995. "External Health Costs Of A Steel Mill," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 86-97, April.
- Bruce Mcwilliams & Yacov Tsur & Eithan Hochman & David Zilberman, 1998. "Count-data regression models of the time to adopt new technologies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(6), pages 369-373.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:somere:v:17:y:1989:i:3:p:235-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.