Devaluation of one's labor in labor-commodities-money-commodities-labor exchange as a cause of inequality growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schlenker, Eva & Schmid, Kai D., 2013.
"Capital income shares and income inequality in the European Union,"
FZID Discussion Papers
80-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Eva Schlenker & Kai D. Schmid, 2014. "Capital income shares and income inequality in the European Union," Working Papers 329, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Eva Schlenker & Kai Daniel Schmid, 2013. "Capital Income Shares and Income Inequality in the European Union," IMK Working Paper 119-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Adler, Martin & Schmid, Kai Daniel, 2013.
"Factor Shares and Income Inequality. Empiral Evidence from Germany 2002 – 2008,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 133(2), pages 121-132.
- Adler, Martin & Schmid, Kai Daniel, 2012. "Factor shares and income inequality - Empirical evidence from Germany 2002 - 2008," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 34, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Martin Adler & Kai Daniel Schmid, 2012. "Factor Shares and Income Inequality - Empirical Evidence from Germany 2002-2008," IAW Discussion Papers 82, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Martin Adler & Kai Daniel Schmid, 2012. "Factor Shares and Income Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Germany 2002-2008," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 460, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; productivity; hourly earnings; consumer prices; housing prices; labor-labor exchange rate;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .