Economics And Diversity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Wäckerle & Bernhard Rengs & Wolfgang Radax, 2014. "An Agent-Based Model of Institutional Life-Cycles," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-28, August.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo Dâ€™Ippoliti, 2011.
"Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(5), pages 735-757, December.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," Working Papers CELEG 1103, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," DULBEA Working Papers 11-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jakub Kronenberg & Joanna Mieszkowicz, 2011. "Planting Trees for Publicity—How Much Are They Worth?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(7), pages 1-13, July.
- Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2013. "Class and gender in Europe, before and during the economic crisis," Working Papers CEB 13-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "Macroeconomics in crisis and macroeconomics in recovery," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(257), pages 167-185.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "Macroeconomie in crisi e macroeconomie in ripresa," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(254), pages 115-133.
- Zacchia, Giulia, 2016. "Segregation or homologation? Gender differences in recent Italian economic thought," MPRA Paper 72279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:33:y:2011:i:04:p:562-564_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.