An Agent-Based Model of Institutional Life-Cycles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torsten Heinrich & Henning Schwardt, 2013. "Institutional Inertia and Institutional Change in an Expanding Normal-Form Game," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-28, August.
- Sanchez-Pages Santiago & Straub Stéphane, 2010.
"The Emergence of Institutions,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-38, September.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages & Stephane Straub, 2006. "The Emergence of Institutions," Edinburgh School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 148, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Sanchez-Pages, Santiago & Straub, Stéphane, 2008. "The Emergence of Institutions," IDEI Working Papers 545, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- McElreath, Richard & Boyd, Robert, 2007. "Mathematical Models of Social Evolution," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226558264, Febrero.
- Dâ€™Ippoliti, Carlo, 2011. "Economics And Diversity," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 562-564, December.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten & Schwardt, Henning, 2014. "The Microeconomics of Complex Economies," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124115859.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marko Petrovic & Bulent Ozel & Andrea Teglio & Marco Raberto & Silvano Cincotti, 2017. "Eurace Open: An agent-based multi-country model," Working Papers 2017/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Claudius Gräbner & Jakob Kapeller, 2015.
"New Perspectives on Institutionalist Pattern Modeling: Systemism, Complexity, and Agent-Based Modeling,"
Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 433-440, April.
- Gräbner, Claudius & Kapeller, Jakop, 2015. "New Perspectives on Institutionalist Pattern Modeling: Systemism, Complexity, and Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 77334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanappi, Hardy & Scholz-Waeckerle, Manuel, 2015. "Evolutionary Political Economy: Content and Methods," MPRA Paper 75447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teglio, Andrea & Mazzocchetti, Andrea & Ponta, Linda & Raberto, Marco & Cincotti, Silvano, 2019.
"Budgetary rigour with stimulus in lean times: Policy advices from an agent-based model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 59-83.
- Andrea Teglio & Andrea Mazzocchetti & Linda Ponta & Marco Raberto & Silvano Cincotti, 2015. "Budgetary rigour with stimulus in lean times: Policy advices from an agent-based model," Working Papers 2015/07, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- S. Chepik G. & O. Chepik V. & С. Чепик Г. & О. Чепик В., 2019. "Проблемы и перспективы формирования и рационального использования местного бюджета сельской территории // Problems аnd Prospects оf Development аnd Rational Use оf the Local Budget оf а Rural Territor," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 23(2), pages 58-73.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Baldini, Ryan, 2012. "Success-biased social learning: Cultural and evolutionary dynamics," Theoretical Population Biology, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 222-228.
- OKASHA, Samir & WEYMARK, John A. & BOSSERT, Walter, 2013.
"Inclusive Fitness Maximization: An Axiomatic Approach,"
Cahiers de recherche
2013-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Samir Okasha & John A. Weymark & Walter Bossert, 2013. "Inclusive Fitness Maximization : An Axiomatic Approach," Cahiers de recherche 05-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Heise, Arne, 2019. "Ideology and pluralism: A German view," Discussion Papers 75, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Wolfram Elsner & Henning Schwardt, 2015. "From Emergent Cooperation to Contextual Trust, and to General Trust: Overlapping Meso-Sized Interaction Arenas and Cooperation Platforms as a Foundation of Pro-Social Behavior," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 69-86, April.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Leininger, Wolfgang, 2007.
"Self-enforcing Norms and the Efficient Non-cooperative Organization of Clans,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
16, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Leininger, Wolfgang, 2007. "Self-enforcing Norms and the Efficient Non-cooperative Organization of Clans," CEPR Discussion Papers 6333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valentinov, Vladislav, 2015. "From equilibrium to autopoiesis: A Luhmannian reading of Veblenian evolutionary economics," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 143-155.
- Zacchia, Giulia, 2016. "Segregation or homologation? Gender differences in recent Italian economic thought," MPRA Paper 72279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Formal Approaches to Socio Economic Policy Analysis - Past and Perspectives," MPRA Paper 61348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Almas Heshmati & Flávio Lenz-Cesar, 2015.
"Policy simulation of firms’ cooperation in innovation,"
Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 293-311.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2014. "Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 357, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Carolina Cañibano & Jason Potts, 2019. "Toward an evolutionary theory of human capital," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 1017-1035, July.
- Tara Natarajan, 2018. "Formal Methods for Integrated Socioeconomic Analysis: An Introduction to the Special Issue," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Wolfram Elsner, 2019. "Policy and state in complexity economics," Chapters, in: Nikolaos Karagiannis & John E. King (ed.), A Modern Guide to State Intervention, chapter 1, pages 13-48, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kurokawa, Shun, 2019. "How memory cost, switching cost, and payoff non-linearity affect the evolution of persistence," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 341(C), pages 174-192.
- Gao, Lin, 2017. "Between Trust and Performance: Exploring Socio-Economic Mechanisms on Directed Weighted Regular Ring with Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 78428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo Dâ€™Ippoliti, 2011.
"Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy,"
Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(5), pages 735-757, December.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," Working Papers CELEG 1103, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," DULBEA Working Papers 11-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gao, Lin, 2017. "What Affects General Trust? A Perspective from Institutional Economics and Empirical Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 79948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2017.
"Is Europe Disintegrating? Macroeconomic Divergence, Structural Polarisation, Trade and Fragility,"
wiiw Working Papers
136, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schuetz, 2017. "Is Europe disintegrating? Macroeconomic divergence, structural polarization, trade and fragility," ICAE Working Papers 64, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2017. "Is Europe disintegrating? Macroeconomic divergence, structural polarization, trade and fragility," Economics working papers 2017-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2016. "The Narrow and the Broad Approach to Evolutionary Modeling in Economics," MPRA Paper 75797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Ushveridze, 2017. "Business Dynamics in KPI Space. Some thoughts on how business analytics can benefit from using principles of classical physics," Papers 1702.01742, arXiv.org.
- Eva Kuruczleki & Anita Pelle & Renata Laczi & Boglarka Fekete, 2016. "The Readiness of the European Union to Embrace the Fourth Industrial Revolution," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(4), pages 327-347.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional economics; institutional life-cycles; agency-structure dynamics; iterated prisoners dilemma; agent-based modeling; applied game theory; evolutionary political economy; complexity;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jgames:v:5:y:2014:i:3:p:160-187:d:39316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.