An Agent-Based Model of Institutional Life-Cycles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torsten Heinrich & Henning Schwardt, 2013. "Institutional Inertia and Institutional Change in an Expanding Normal-Form Game," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-28, August.
- Sanchez-Pages Santiago & Straub Stéphane, 2010.
"The Emergence of Institutions,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-38, September.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages & Stephane Straub, 2006. "The Emergence of Institutions," ESE Discussion Papers 148, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Sanchez-Pages, Santiago & Straub, Stéphane, 2008. "The Emergence of Institutions," IDEI Working Papers 545, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- McElreath, Richard & Boyd, Robert, 2007. "Mathematical Models of Social Evolution," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226558264.
- Dâ€™Ippoliti, Carlo, 2011. "Economics And Diversity," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 562-564, December.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten & Schwardt, Henning, 2014. "The Microeconomics of Complex Economies," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124115859.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudius GrÃ¤bner & Jakob Kapeller, 2015.
"New Perspectives on Institutionalist Pattern Modeling: Systemism, Complexity, and Agent-Based Modeling,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 433-440, April.
- Gräbner, Claudius & Kapeller, Jakop, 2015. "New Perspectives on Institutionalist Pattern Modeling: Systemism, Complexity, and Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 77334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanappi, Hardy & Scholz-Waeckerle, Manuel, 2015. "Evolutionary Political Economy: Content and Methods," MPRA Paper 75447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Chepik G. & O. Chepik V. & С. Чепик Г. & О. Чепик В., 2019. "Проблемы и перспективы формирования и рационального использования местного бюджета сельской территории // Problems аnd Prospects оf Development аnd Rational Use оf the Local Budget оf а Rural Territor," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 23(2), pages 58-73.
- Teglio, Andrea & Mazzocchetti, Andrea & Ponta, Linda & Raberto, Marco & Cincotti, Silvano, 2019.
"Budgetary rigour with stimulus in lean times: Policy advices from an agent-based model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 59-83.
- Andrea Teglio & Andrea Mazzocchetti & Linda Ponta & Marco Raberto & Silvano Cincotti, 2015. "Budgetary rigour with stimulus in lean times: Policy advices from an agent-based model," Working Papers 2015/07, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Marko Petrovic & Bulent Ozel & Andrea Teglio & Marco Raberto & Silvano Cincotti, 2017. "Eurace Open: An agent-based multi-country model," Working Papers 2017/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional economics; institutional life-cycles; agency-structure dynamics; iterated prisoners dilemma; agent-based modeling; applied game theory; evolutionary political economy; complexity;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jgames:v:5:y:2014:i:3:p:160-187:d:39316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.