The Microeconomics of Complex Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Wäckerle & Bernhard Rengs & Wolfgang Radax, 2014. "An Agent-Based Model of Institutional Life-Cycles," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-28, August.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2017.
"Is Europe disintegrating? Macroeconomic divergence, structural polarization, trade and fragility,"
Economics working papers
2017-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schuetz, 2017. "Is Europe disintegrating? Macroeconomic divergence, structural polarization, trade and fragility," ICAE Working Papers 64, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2017. "Is Europe Disintegrating? Macroeconomic Divergence, Structural Polarisation, Trade and Fragility," wiiw Working Papers 136, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Roos, Michael W. M., 2015. "The macroeconomics of radical uncertainty," Ruhr Economic Papers 592, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Alex Ushveridze, 2017. "Business Dynamics in KPI Space. Some thoughts on how business analytics can benefit from using principles of classical physics," Papers 1702.01742, arXiv.org.
- Eva Kuruczleki & Anita Pelle & Renata Laczi & Boglarka Fekete, 2016. "The Readiness of the European Union to Embrace the Fourth Industrial Revolution," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(4), pages 327-347.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Formal Approaches to Socio Economic Policy Analysis - Past and Perspectives," MPRA Paper 61348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2016.
"Agent-based computational models– a formal heuristic for institutionalist pattern modelling?,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 241-261, March.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2014. "Agent-Based Computational Models - A Formal Heuristic for Institutionalist Pattern Modelling?," MPRA Paper 56415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roos Michael W. M., 2015. "Die Komplexitätsökonomik und ihre Implikationen für die Wirtschaftspolitik," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 379-392, December.
- repec:sgm:pzwzuw:v:15:i:65:y:2017:p:13-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudius Graebner, 2017. "The Complexity of Economies and Pluralism in Economics," ICAE Working Papers 69, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Gao, Lin, 2017. "Between Trust and Performance: Exploring Socio-Economic Mechanisms on Directed Weighted Regular Ring with Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 78428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "Growth Cycles, Network Effects, and Intersectoral Dependence: An Agent-Based Model and Simulation Analysis," MPRA Paper 79575, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2017.
- Beatriz Plaza & Catalina Gálvez-Galvez & Ana González-Flores & Jokin Jaca, 2016. "Repositioning through Culture: Testing Change in Connectivity Patterns," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Mann, Stefan, 2015. "An activity choice approach towards pricing of 1:1 personal services – on the omnipresence of interpersonal utility comparisons," MPRA Paper 62516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2016. "Themes in an institutionalist theory of economic policy," Working Papers 81-2016, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised May 2016.
- Gao, Lin, 2017. "What Affects General Trust? A Perspective from Institutional Economics and Empirical Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 79948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEquilibria; Equillibrium; Microeconomics; Rationality; Satisficing; Selfishness; Approximate Equilibria; Behavioral; Behavioural; Bounded Rationality; Path Dependence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:monogr:9780124115859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.