Evaluating Progress Toward an Equal Opportunity Goal: Assessing the German Educational Reforms of the First Decade of the 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Anderson & Alessio Farcomeni & Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli, 2014. "A new approach to measuring and studying the characteristics of class membership: The progress of poverty, inequality and polarization of income classes in urban China," Working Papers tecipa-521, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Milanovic, Branko & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2002.
"Decomposing World Income Distribution: Does the World Have a Middle Class?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(2), pages 155-178, June.
- Milanovic, Branko & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2001. "Decomposing world income distribution : does the world have a middle class ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2562, The World Bank.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2011. "On the identification of the “middle class”," Working Papers 217, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kobus, Martyna & Miłoś, Piotr, 2012.
"Inequality decomposition by population subgroups for ordinal data,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 15-21.
- Martyna Kobus & Piotr Miłoś, 2011. "Inequality decomposition by population subgroups for ordinal data," Working Papers 2011-24, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
More about this item
KeywordsEducational attainment; Equality of opportunity; PISA program;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2015-11-21 (Education)
- NEP-LMA-2015-11-21 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.