Evaluating Progress Toward an Equal Opportunity Goal: Assessing the German Educational Reforms of the First Decade of the 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Anderson & Alessio Farcomeni & Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli, 2014. "A new approach to measuring and studying the characteristics of class membership: The progress of poverty, inequality and polarization of income classes in urban China," Working Papers tecipa-521, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Milanovic, Branko & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2002.
"Decomposing World Income Distribution: Does the World Have a Middle Class?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(2), pages 155-178, June.
- Milanovic, Branko & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2001. "Decomposing world income distribution : does the world have a middle class ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2562, The World Bank.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2011. "On the identification of the “middle class”," Working Papers 217, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kobus, Martyna & Miłoś, Piotr, 2012.
"Inequality decomposition by population subgroups for ordinal data,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 15-21.
- Martyna Kobus & Piotr Miłoś, 2011. "Inequality decomposition by population subgroups for ordinal data," Working Papers 2011-24, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
More about this item
KeywordsEducational attainment; Equality of opportunity; PISA program;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2015-11-21 (Education)
- NEP-LMA-2015-11-21 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Maintainer) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: .