Report NEP-LMA-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Antonio Di Paolo, 2015. "Bilingual Schooling and Earnings: Evidence from a Language-in-Education Reform," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def032, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Luc Bridet & Margaret Leighton, 2015. "The Major Decision: Labor Market Implications of the Timing of Specialization in College," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201510, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Yang Wang, 2015. "Education Expansion and Decline in Tertiary Premium in Brazil: 1995-2013," Working Papers 1525, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Pichler & Nicolas Ziebarth, 2015. "The Pros and Cons of Sick Pay Schemes: Testing for Contagious Presenteeism and Shirking Behavior," KOF Working papers 15-394, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Chen, Zeyuan & Bengtsson, Tommy & Helgertz, Jonas, 2015. "Labor Supply Responses to New Rural Pension Insurances in China: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," Lund Papers in Economic History 139, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Arnold, Daniel & De Pinto, Marco, 2015. "How are work-related characteristics linked to sickness absence and presenteeism? Theory and data," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-077, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Marit Linnea Gjelsvik & Victoria Sparrman & Ragnar Nymoen, 2015. "Have inflation targeting and EU labour immigration changed the system of wage formation in Norway?," Discussion Papers 824, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- David Pence Slichter, 2015. "The Employment Effects of the Minimum Wage: A Selection Ratio Approach to Measuring Treatment Effects," 2015 Papers psl76, Job Market Papers.
- Xuan Huang & Bruno Lanz, 2015. "The value of air quality in Chinese cities: Evidence from labor and property market outcomes," CIES Research Paper series 38-2015, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Gordon Anderson & Thomas Fruehauf & Maria Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli, 2015. "Evaluating Progress Toward an Equal Opportunity Goal: Assessing the German Educational Reforms of the First Decade of the 21st Century," Working Papers tecipa-552, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Nordström, Louise & Palmberg, Johanna, 2015. "Efficiency of Female Leaders in Family and Non-Family Firms," Ratio Working Papers 259, The Ratio Institute.
- Chen Song & Chao Wei, 2015. "Travel Time Use Over Five Decades," Working Papers 2015-19, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan, 2015. "Gender and the Effect of Working Hours on Firm-Sponsored Training," Discussion Paper 2015-051, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hunt Allcott & Daniel Keniston, 2015. "Dutch Disease or Agglomeration? The Local Economic Effects of Natural Resource Booms in Modern America," Working Papers 15-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Eliasson, Kent & Hansson, Pär & Lindvert, Markus, 2015. "Effects of foreign acquisitions on R&D and high-skill activities," Working Papers 2015:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Paul E. Carrillo & Ram Fishman & Jason Russ, 2015. "Long-Term Impacts of High Temperatures on Economic Productivity," Working Papers 2015-18, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.