Revisiting poverty measures towards individualisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Danièle Meulders & Síle O’Dorchai, 2011. "Revisiting poverty measures towards individualisation," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 20(3-4), pages 75-102, September.
- Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2011. "Revisiting poverty measures towards individualisation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/135823, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2013. "Class and gender in Europe, before and during the economic crisis," Working Papers CEB 13-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:gam:jsoctx:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:7-:d:127784 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; gender inequality; individual income; household economics; indicators .;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dul:wpaper:10-03rs. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dulbebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .