Financial transactions tax : panacea, threat, or damp squib ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick Honohan & Sean Yoder, 2011. "Financial Transactions Tax: Panacea, Threat, or Damp Squib?," The World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 26(1), pages 138-161, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Aigner & Felix Bierbrauer, 2015. "Boring Banks and Taxes," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- European Commission, 2010. "Innovative Financing at a Global Level," Taxation Papers 23, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- European Commission, 2010. "Financial Sector Taxation," Taxation Papers 25, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Emerging Markets; Taxation&Subsidies; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-03-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-BAN-2010-03-13 (Banking)
- NEP-PBE-2010-03-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.