Report NEP-BAN-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Philippon & Vasiliki Skreta, 2010. "Optimal Interventions in Markets with Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 15785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200942 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary B. Gorton, 2010. "Questions and Answers about the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruipeng Liu & Thomas Lux, 2010. "Flexible and Robust Modelling of Volatility Comovements: A Comparison of Two Multifractal Models," Kiel Working Papers 1594, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Honohan, Patrick & Yoder, Sean, 2010. "Financial transactions tax : panacea, threat, or damp squib ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5230, The World Bank.
- Marc Flandreau & Juan H. Flores & Norbert Gaillard & Sebastián Nieto-Parra, 2009. "The End of Gatekeeping: Underwriters and the Quality of Sovereign Bond Markets, 1815–2007," Working Papers CEB 10-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephanou, Constantinos, 2010. "Rethinking market discipline in banking : lessons from the financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5227, The World Bank.
- Asani Sarkar & Jeffrey Shrader, 2010. "Financial amplification mechanisms and the Federal Reserve's supply of liquidity during the crisis," Staff Reports 431, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Utzig, Siegfried, 2010. "The Financial Crisis and the Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies: A European Banking Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 188, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stijn Ferrari, 2010. "Discriminatory fees, coordination and investment in shared ATM networks," Working Paper Research 184, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2448/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "Productivity Changes and Risk Management in Indonesian Banking: An Application of a New Approach to Constructing Malmquist Indices," Discussion Paper Series 2010_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2010.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "Accounting for environmental factors, bias and negative numbers in efficiency estimation: A bootstrapping application to the Hong Kong banking sector," Discussion Paper Series 2010_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2010.