The Financial Crisis and the Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies: A European Banking Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:02:y:2012:i:01:n:s2010139212500024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob De Haan & Fabian Amtenbrink, 2011. "Credit Rating Agencies," Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sensoy, Ahmet & Eraslan, Veysel & Erturk, Mutahhar, 2016. "Do sovereign rating announcements have an impact on regional stock market co-movements? The case of Central and Eastern Europe," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 552-567.
- Chiwitt, Ulrich, 2014. "Ratingagenturen - Fluch oder Segen? Eine kritische Bestandsaufnahme," Arbeitspapiere der FOM 48, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:8:y:2010:i:1:p:14566914 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sylvester Eijffinger & Donato Masciandaro (ed.), 2011. "Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14064.
- Richard Herring & Edward J. Kane, 2010. "Rating "Agencies": How Regulation Might Help," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(1), pages 14-23, 04.
More about this item
Keywordsregulation credit rating agencies; europe credit rating agency; european bank financial crisis; financial crisis; credit rating agency;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-03-13 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-03-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2010-03-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2010-03-13 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .