The Role of Headquarters in Multinational Profit Shifting Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2008.
"International profit shifting within multinationals: A multi-country perspective,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1164-1182, June.
- Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven, 2006. "International profit shifting within multinationals: a multi-country perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 260, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Dischinger, Matthias, 2008. "Profit Shifting by Multinationals and the Ownership Share: Evidence from European Micro Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 5661, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Clausing, Kimberly A., 2003. "Tax-motivated transfer pricing and US intrafirm trade prices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2207-2223, September.
- Thiess Büttner & Georg Wamser, 2007. "Intercompany Loans and Profit Shifting â€“ Evidence from Company-Level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 1959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thiess Buettner & Michael Overesch & Ulrich Schreiber & Georg Wamser, 2006.
"The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on Multinationals' Financing and Investment Decisions,"
2006-06, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Schreiber, Ulrich & Overesch, Michael & Büttner, Thiess & Wamser, Georg, 2006. "The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on Multinationals? Financing and Investment Decisions," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Büttner, Thiess & Overesch, Michael & Schreiber, Ulrich & Wamser, Georg, 2008. "The impact of thin-capitalization rules on multinationals' financing and investment decisions," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- James R. Hines & Eric M. Rice, 1994.
"Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens and American Business,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 149-182.
- Hines, J.R. & Rice, E.M., 1990. "Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens And American Business," Papers 56, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- James R. Hines, Jr. & Eric M. Rice, 1990. "Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens and American Business," NBER Working Papers 3477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grubert, Harry, 2003. "Intangible Income, Intercompany Transactions, Income Shifting, and the Choice of Location," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 56(1), pages 221-242, March.
- Alfons Weichenrieder, 2009. "Profit shifting in the EU: evidence from Germany," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(3), pages 281-297, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Seiler, 2012.
"The Data Sets of the LMU-ifo Economics & Business Data Center – A Guide for Researchers,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 132(4), pages 609-618.
- Christian Seiler, 2012. "The Data Sets of the LMU-ifo Economics & Business Data Center - A Guide for Researchers," ifo Working Paper Series 138, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Sebastian Beer & Jan Loeprick, 2015. "Profit shifting: drivers of transfer (mis)pricing and the potential of countermeasures," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(3), pages 426-451, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational Firm; Profit Shifting; Headquarters Location;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-03-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-03-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2010-03-13 (International Finance)
- NEP-PBE-2010-03-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:btx:wpaper:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dongxian Guo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbsoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.