Report NEP-IFN-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lumengo Bonga-Bonga, 2009. "Forward Exchange Rate Puzzle: Joining the Missing Pieces in the Rand-US Dollar Exchange Market," Working Papers 122, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2009. "The difficulties of the Chinese and Indian exchange rate regimes," Working Papers 09/62, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Asia confronts the impossible trinity," Working Papers 10/64, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Benjamin Carton & Karine Hervé, 2010. "Estimation of Consistent Multi-Country FEERs," Working Papers 2010-02, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2010cf719 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Plummer, Michael, 2010. "Regional Monitoring of Capital Flows and Coordination of Financial Regulation: Stakes and Options for Asia," ADBI Working Papers 201, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Winkler, Adalbert, 2010. "The Financial Crisis: A Wake-Up Call for Strengthening Regional Monitoring of Financial Markets and Regional Coordination of Financial Sector Policies?," ADBI Working Papers 199, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Why India choked when Lehman broke," Working Papers 10/63, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2010. "International Reserves and Swap Lines in Times of Financial Distress: Overview and Interpretations," ADBI Working Papers 192, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Matthias Dischinger & Nadine Riedel, 2010. "The Role of Headquarters in Multinational Profit Shifting Strategies," Working Papers 1003, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Didier, Tatiana & Love, Inessa & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2010. "What explains stock markets'vulnerability to the 2007-2008 crisis ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5224, The World Bank.
- Laura Hering & Tomohiko Inui & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "The Elusive Impact of Investing Abroad for Japanese Parent Firms: Can Disaggregation According to FDI Motives Help?," Working Papers 2010-01, CEPII research center.