What explains stock markets'vulnerability to the 2007-2008 crisis ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:23:y:2017:i:c:p:223-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rze:efinan:v:9:y:2012:i:1:p:35-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mobarek, Asma & Muradoglu, Gulnur & Mollah, Sabur & Hou, Ai Jun, 2016. "Determinants of time varying co-movements among international stock markets during crisis and non-crisis periods," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-11.
- Luis Brandão Brandao Marques & R. G Gelos & Natalia Melgar, 2013. "Country Transparency and the Global Transmission of Financial Shocks," IMF Working Papers 13/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Kim, Bong-Han & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Lee, Bong-Soo, 2015.
"Spillover effects of the U.S. financial crisis on financial markets in emerging Asian countries,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 192-210.
- Bong-Han Kim & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2011. "Spillover Effects of the US Financial Crisis on Financial Markets in Emerging Asian Countries," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Bong-Han Kim & Hyeongwoo Kim & Bong-Soo Lee, 2015. "Spillover Effects of the U.S. Financial Crisis on Financial Markets in Emerging Asian Countries," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Bong-Han Kim & Hyeongwoo Kim & Bong-Soo Lee, 2012. "Spillover Effects of the U.S. Financial Crisis on Financial Markets in Emerging Asian Countries," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-06, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Fernanda G Barba & Paulo S Ceretta, 2011. "Risk transmission between Latin America stock markets and the US: impacts of the 2007/2008 Crisis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1025-1037.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Antoine Goujard, 2012. "International Capital Mobility and Financial Fragility - Part 6. Are all Forms of Financial Integration Equally Risky in Times of Financial Turmoil?: Asset Price Contagion During the Global Financial ," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 969, OECD Publishing.
- Lupu, Radu, 2011. "Shock transmission among the European Stock markets - Conferinta CRESTERE ECONOMICA SI SUSTENABILITATE SOCIALA. PROVOCARI SI PERSPECTIVE EUROPENE>," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 101101, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2012. "The “Big C”: identifying and mitigating contagion," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 23-87.
- Kristin Forbes, 2012. "The "Big C": Identifying Contagion," NBER Working Papers 18465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Mutual Funds; Markets and Market Access; Economic Theory&Research; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2010-03-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2010-03-13 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.