Shock transmission among the European Stock markets - Conferinta CRESTERE ECONOMICA SI SUSTENABILITATE SOCIALA. PROVOCARI SI PERSPECTIVE EUROPENE>
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brooks, Robin & Del Negro, Marco, 2004.
"The rise in comovement across national stock markets: market integration or IT bubble?,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 659-680, December.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2002. "The rise in comovement across national stock markets: market integration or IT bubble?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. "Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 773-816.
- Anete Pajuste, 2002. "Corporate governance and stock market performance in Central and Eastern Europe: a study of nine countries, 1994-2001," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 22, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Horobet, Alexandra & Lupu, Radu, 2009. "Are Capital Markets Integrated? A Test of Information Transmission within the European Union," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(2), pages 64-80, June.
- Didier, Tatiana & Love, Inessa & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2010. "What explains stock markets'vulnerability to the 2007-2008 crisis ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5224, The World Bank.
- Harrison, Barry & Moore, Winston, 2009. "Stock Market Como Vement In The European Union And Transition Countries," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 13(3), pages 124-151.
- Rua, António & Nunes, Luís C., 2009.
"International comovement of stock market returns: A wavelet analysis,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 632-639, September.
- António Rua & Luís Catela Nunes, 2009. "International comovement of stock market returns: a wavelet analysis," Working Papers w200904, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Kizys, Renatas & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2009. "Changes in the international comovement of stock returns and asymmetric macroeconomic shocks," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 289-305, April.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2006.
"Firm-Level Evidence on International Stock Market Comovement,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 69-98.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2003. "Firm-Level Evidenceon International Stock Market Comovement," IMF Working Papers 03/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Brooks, Robin & Del Negro, Marco, 2005. "Firm-Level Evidence on International Stock Market Comovement," Kiel Working Papers 1244, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Brooks, Robin & Del Negro, Marco, 2005. "Firm-level evidence on international stock market comovement," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,11, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2003. "Firm-level evidence on international stock market movement," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Candelon, Bertrand & Piplack, Jan & Straetmans, Stefan, 2008. "On measuring synchronization of bulls and bears: The case of East Asia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1022-1035, June.
- François Longin, 2001. "Extreme Correlation of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 649-676, April.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Nardari, Federico & Shephard, Neil, 2002. "Markov chain Monte Carlo methods for stochastic volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 281-316, June.
- B Harrison & W Moore, 2010. "Stock Market Co-Movement in the Caribbean," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, March.
- King, Mervyn & Sentana, Enrique & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1994.
"Volatility and Links between National Stock Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 901-933, July.
- Mervyn King & Enrique Sentana & Sushil Wadhwani, 1990. "Volatiltiy and Links Between National Stock Markets," NBER Working Papers 3357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordscomovement; returns’ volatility; European emerging stock markets;
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:wpconf:101101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.