Report NEP-ENV-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "China in the Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy," Economics Study Area Working Papers 109, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Bettina Kretschmer & Michael Hübler & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2010. "Does Foreign Aid Reduce Energy and Carbon Intensities in Developing Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1598, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-10-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sippel, Maike & Michaelowa, Axel, 2009. "Does Global Climate Policy Promote Low-Carbon Cities? Lessons Learnt From The CDM," MPRA Paper 20986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sippel, Maike & Jenssen, Till, 2009. "What about local climate governance? A review of promise and problems," MPRA Paper 20987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jota Ishikawa & Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "Environmental Product Standards in North-South Trade," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-116, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2010. "Environmental Product Standards in North-South Trade," Discussion papers 10011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sedjo, Roger A., 2010. "Adaptation of Forests to Climate Change: Some Estimates," Discussion Papers dp-10-06, Resources For the Future.
- Gregmar I. Galinato & Aaron Olanie & Shinsuke Uchida & Jonathan K. Yoder, 2009. "Long Term Versus Temporary Certified Emission Reductions in Forest Carbon-Sequestration Programs," Working Papers 2009-20, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Suzette P. Galinato & Jonathan K. Yoder & David Granatstein, 2010. "The Economic Value of Biochar in Crop Production and Carbon Sequestration," Working Papers 2010-3, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Reyno Seymore & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden, 2010. "Border Tax Adjustments to Negate the Economic Impact of an Electricity Generation Tax," Working Papers 201003, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Béatrice Roussillon & Paul Schweinzer, 2010. "Efficient emissions reduction," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1004, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Tiberio Daddi & F. Farro & S. Vaglio & Giacomo Bartoli & Fabio Iraldo, 2010. "Sustainability actions in Mediterranean Countries through cooperation partnership: the case of the project PAMLED," Working Papers 201001, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Wisdom Akpalu & Peter Martin, 2009. "Ostracism and Common Pool Resource Management in a Developing Country: Young Fishers in the Laboratory," Working Papers 130, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Markandya, Anil & Setboonsarng, Sununtar & Hui, Qiao Yu & Songkranok, Rachanee & Stefan, Adam, 2010. "The Costs of Achieving the Millennium Development Goals through Adopting Organic Agriculture," ADBI Working Papers 193, Asian Development Bank Institute.