Adaptation of Forests to Climate Change: Some Estimates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sohngen, Brent & Mendelsohn, Robert & Sedjo, Roger A., 2001. "A Global Model Of Climate Change Impacts On Timber Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Daigneault, Adam J. & Sohngen, Brent & Sedjo, Roger, 2008. "Exchange rates and the competitiveness of the United States timber sector in a global economy," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 108-116, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bogmans, Christian W.J. & Dijkema, Gerard P.J. & van Vliet, Michelle T.H., 2017. "Adaptation of thermal power plants: The (ir)relevance of climate (change) information," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-18.
- Guo, Christopher & Costello, Christopher, 2013. "The value of adaption: Climate change and timberland management," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 452-468.
More about this item
Keywordsforests; climate change; adaptation; productivity; plantations; industrial wood; climate models;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-03-13 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-03-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-03-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-03-13 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-10-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .