Carbon Sequestration in Global Forests Under Different Carbon Price Regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Babiker, Mustafa & Reilly, John M. & Jacoby, Henry D., 2000. "The Kyoto Protocol and developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 525-536, July.
- Paul M. Bernstein & W. David Montgomery & Thomas F. Rutherford & Gui-Fang Yang, 1999. "Effects of Restrictions on International Permit Trading: The MS-MRT Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 221-256.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Shackleton, Robert & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1999.
"What to expect from an international system of tradable permits for carbon emissions,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 319-346, August.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Robert Shackleton & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1998. "What to Expect from an International System of Tradable Permits for Carbon Emmisions," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9804, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2001. "The liability rules under international GHG emissions trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 501-508, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aline Chiabai, 2010. "Analysis and Use of Information and Communication Tools in Economics of Climate Change," Working Papers 2009-03, BC3.
- Güssow, Kerstin & Proelss, Alexander & Oschlies, Andreas & Rehdanz, Katrin & Rickels, Wilfried, 2010.
"Ocean iron fertilization: Why further research is needed,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 911-918, September.
- Güssow, Kerstin & Oschlies, Andreas & Proelss, Alexander & Rehdanz, Katrin & Rickels, Wilfried, 2009. "Ocean iron fertilization: why further research is needed," Kiel Working Papers 1574, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tabeau, Andrzej & van Meijl, Hans & Overmars, Koen P. & Stehfest, Elke, 2017.
"REDD policy impacts on the agri-food sector and food security,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 73-87.
- Tabeau, Andrzej & van Meijl, Hans & Overmars, Koen P. & Stehfest, Elke, 2015. "REDD policy impacts on the agri-food sector and food security," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211940, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Valentina Bosetti & Ruben Lubowski & Alexander Golub & Anil Markandya, 2009.
"Linking Reduced Deforestation and a Global Carbon Market: Impacts on Costs, Financial Flows, and Technological Innovation,"
2009.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Ruben Lubowski & Alexander Golub & Anil Markandya, 2010. "Linking Reduced Deforestation and a Global Carbon Market: Impacts on Costs, Financial Flows, and Technological Innovation," Working Papers 2009-01, BC3.
- Haim, David & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Thomann, Enrique, 2014. "The optimal time path for carbon abatement and carbon sequestration under uncertainty: The case of stochastic targeted stock," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 151-165.
- Monge, Juan J. & Bryant, Henry L. & Gan, Jianbang & Richardson, James W., 2016. "Land use and general equilibrium implications of a forest-based carbon sequestration policy in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 102-120.
- David Walker, 2014. "The Economic Potential for Forest-Based Carbon Sequestration under Different Emissions Targets and Accounting Schemes," Working Papers 2014.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Wyes, Heinrich-Wilhelm & Lewandowski, Michael, 2012. "Narrowing the Gaps through Regional Cooperation Institutions and Governance Systems," ADBI Working Papers 359, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Suzi Kerr & Simon Anastasiadis & Alex Olssen & William Power & Levente Tímár & Wei Zhang, 2012. "Spatial and Temporal Responses to an Emissions Trading System Covering Agriculture and Forestry: Simulation Results from New Zealand," Working Papers 12_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Sedjo, Roger A. & Sohngen, Brent, 2007. "Carbon Credits for Avoided Deforestation," Discussion Papers dp-07-47, Resources For the Future.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:29:y:2017:i:pb:p:78-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Steven K. & Ahammad, Helal & Eickhout, Bas & Fisher, Brian & Kurosawa, Atsushi & Rao, Shilpa & Riahi, Keywan & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2012. "Land-based mitigation in climate stabilization," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 365-380.
- Myers, Erin C., 2007. "Policies to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD) in Tropical Forests: An Examination of the Issues Facing the Incorporation of REDD into Market-Based Climate Policies," Discussion Papers dp-07-50, Resources For the Future.
- Barua, Sepul K. & Uusivuori, Jussi & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2012. "Impacts of carbon-based policy instruments and taxes on tropical deforestation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 211-219.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2006se_weyant-a06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.