Central Banking in an Era of Quantitative Easing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grung Moe, Thorvald, 2015.
"Shadow banking: policy challenges for central banks,"
Journal of Financial Perspectives,
EY Global FS Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 31-42.
- Thorvald Grung-Moe, 2014. "Shadow Banking: Policy Challenges for Central Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_802, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mettenheim Kurt, 2013. "Back to Basics in Banking Theory and Varieties of Finance Capitalism," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 357-405, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBagehot's Rule; Quantitative Easing; Zero Interest Rate Policy; System-Wide Analysis to Central Banking Policies;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2011-09-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-09-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-09-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-09-16 (Regulation)
- NEP-SEA-2011-09-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .