Report NEP-HPE-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Foster & J. Stan Metcalfe, 2011. "Economic Emergence: an Evolutionary Economic Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Increasing returns and stability," MPRA Paper 33133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McKenzie, David & Ozler, Berk, 2011. "The impact of economics blogs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5783, The World Bank.
- Ormazabal Sánchez, Kepa Mirena, 2011. "A new look at Marx's refutation of Ricardo's refutation of the labor theory of value," IKERLANAK 2011-53, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2011. "On the Smooth Ambiguity Model: A Reply," Working Papers 410, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Andrew Sheng, 2011. "Central Banking in an Era of Quantitative Easing," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_684, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hălăngescu, Constantin I., 2011.
"Homo oeconomicus vs. homo academicus - provocări și dileme din perspectiva globalizării
[Homo oeconomicus vs. homo academicus - challenges and dilemmas in a globalized world]," MPRA Paper 33215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Licun Xue, 2011. "Sharing the surplus in games with externalities within and across issues," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 880.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Olivier Charpateau, 2011. "An extension of the Sensmaking-Intuition Model (SIM) by defining ethics: an answer to Sonenshein," Post-Print halshs-00613295, HAL.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "The power to tax," MPRA Paper 33203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas A. Rietz & Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2011. "Trust, Reciprocity and Rules," Working Papers 11-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Françoise Forges & Roberto Serrano, 2011. "Cooperative games with incomplete information: Some open problems," Working Papers 2011-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Andrew Mell, 2011. "Re-Thinking Reputation," Economics Series Working Papers 565, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Zaman, Asad & Saglam, Ismail, 2010. "The conflict between general equilibrium and the Marshallian cross," MPRA Paper 33256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henri Sterdyniak, 2011. "Maurice Allais, itinéraire d’un économiste français," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Lorca-Susino, Maria, 2011. "Man is the only animal that trips twice over the same stone," MPRA Paper 33295, University Library of Munich, Germany.