The impact of economics blogs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mortensen, Dale & Pissarides, Christopher, 2011.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 1-19.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 397-415.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cass Sunstein, 2008. "Neither Hayek nor Habermas," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 87-95, January.
- Arai, Mahmood & Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2006.
"Giving up Foreign Names: An Empirical Examination of Surname Change and Earnings,"
Research Papers in Economics
2006:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Arai, Mahmood & Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2006. "Giving Up Foreign Names: An Empirical Examination of Surname Change and Earnings," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:1, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Craig E. Landry & Andreas Lange & John A. List & Michael K. Price & Nicholas G. Rupp, 2006.
"Toward an Understanding of the Economics of Charity: Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 747-782.
- Craig Landry & Andreas Lange & John A. List & Michael K. Price & Nicholas G. Rupp, 2005. "Toward an Understanding of the Economics of Charity: Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 11611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig Landry & Andreas Lange & John List & Michael Price & Nicholas Rupp, 2006. "Toward an understanding of the economics of charity: Evidence from a field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00292, The Field Experiments Website.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ethan Kaplan, 2007.
"The Fox News Effect: Media Bias and Voting,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1187-1234.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ethan Kaplan, 2006. "The Fox News Effect: Media Bias and Voting," NBER Working Papers 12169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DellaVigna, Stefano & Kaplan, Ethan, 2006. "The Fox News Effect: Media Bias and Voting," Seminar Papers 748, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- James Rockey, 2009. "Who is left-wing, and who just thinks they are?," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Irwin, Douglas A., 1998.
"Higher Tariffs, Lower Revenues? Analyzing the Fiscal Aspects of “The Great Tariff Debate of 1888”,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(01), pages 59-72, March.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1997. "Higher Tariffs, Lower Revenues? Analyzing the Fiscal Aspects of the "Great Tariff Debate of 1888"," NBER Working Papers 6239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miriam Bruhn & David McKenzie, 2009.
"In Pursuit of Balance: Randomization in Practice in Development Field Experiments,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(4), pages 200-232, October.
- Bruhn, Miriam & McKenzie, David, 2008. "In pursuit of balance : randomization in practice in development field experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4752, The World Bank.
- William L. Davis & Bob G. Figgins & David Hedengren & Daniel B. Klein, 2011. "Economics Professors' Favorite Economic Thinkers, Journals, and Blogs (along with Party and Policy Views)," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 8(2), pages 126-146, May.
- Franklin G Mixon & Kamal P Upadhyaya, 2010. "Blogometrics," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-10.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Blogging impact on academic papers
by Inaki Villanueva in Applied economist on 2012-03-01 20:15:00
- Quantifying Some of the Impacts of Economics Blogs
by UDADISI in UDADISI on 2014-04-03 03:28:00
- Reflections on our job market series
by ? in Development Impact on 2011-12-22 15:11:22
- 31. Blogs of Economists: international lists by language
by MCG Blogs de Economía in Euro-American Association: World Development on 2018-03-17 20:16:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kässi, Otto & Westling, Tatu, 2011. "Economics of Smash-Hit Papers: Spillover Evidence from the 'Male Organ Incident'," MPRA Paper 33173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTertiary Education; E-Business; Economic Theory&Research; Information Security&Privacy; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .