Report NEP-PKE-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Foster & J. Stan Metcalfe, 2011. "Economic Emergence: an Evolutionary Economic Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Contradictions of Export-led Growth," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_119, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ormazabal Sánchez, Kepa Mirena, 2011. "A new look at Marx's refutation of Ricardo's refutation of the labor theory of value," IKERLANAK 2011-53, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Andrew Sheng, 2011. "Central Banking in an Era of Quantitative Easing," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_684, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jorg Bibow, 2011. "Permanent and Selective Capital Account Management Regimes as an Alternative to Self-Insurance Strategies in Emerging-market Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_683, Levy Economics Institute.
- Robert B. Avery & Kenneth P. Brevoort, 2011. "The subprime crisis: Is government housing policy to blame?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2011. "Quantitative Easing, Functional Finance, and the "Neutral" Interest Rate," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_685, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zaman, Asad & Saglam, Ismail, 2010. "The conflict between general equilibrium and the Marshallian cross," MPRA Paper 33256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yun Kim & Alan Isaac, 2011. "Consumer and Corporate Debt: A Neo-Kaleckian Synthesis," Working Papers 1108, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Dani Rodrik, 2011. "The Future of Economic Convergence," NBER Working Papers 17400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Camille Cornand & Céline Gimet, 2012. "The 2007-2008 financial crisis: Is there evidence of disaster myopia?," Post-Print halshs-00617127, HAL.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Bach & Martin Beznoska & Viktor Steiner, 2011. "A Wealth Tax on the Rich to Bring down Public Debt?: Revenue and Distributional Effects of a Capital Levy," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 397, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jocelyn Donze & Trude Gunnes, 2011. "Should economists listen to educational psychologists? Some economics of student motivation," Discussion Papers 662, Statistics Norway, Research Department.