Shadow Banking: Policy Challenges for Central Banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grung Moe, Thorvald, 2015. "Shadow banking: policy challenges for central banks," Journal of Financial Perspectives, EY Global FS Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 31-42.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian, T. & Shin, H S., 2009.
"The shadow banking system: implications for fi nancial regulation,"
Financial Stability Review,
Banque de France, issue 13, pages 1-10, September.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2009. "The shadow banking system: implications for financial regulation," Staff Reports 382, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Andrew Sheng, 2011. "Central Banking in an Era of Quantitative Easing," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_684, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2012. "Shadow Banking and the Limits of Central Bank Liquidity Support: How to Achieve a Better Balance between Global and Official Liquidity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_712, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alan Moreira & Alexi Savov, 2014. "The Macroeconomics of Shadow Banking," NBER Working Papers 20335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:29:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:rripxx:v:24:y:2017:i:5:p:802-838 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biondi Yuri, 2016. "Empowering Market-Based Finance: A Note on Bank Bailouts in the Aftermath of the North Atlantic Financial Crisis of 2007," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 79-84, March.
- repec:mes:postke:v:37:y:2015:i:4:p:568-589 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Regulation; Financial Stability; Monetary Policy; Central Bank Policy;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-06-02 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2014-06-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-06-02 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-06-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2014-06-02 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.