Central Bank Collateral Policy: Insights from Recent Experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engler, Philipp & Große Steffen, Christoph, 2016.
"Sovereign risk, interbank freezes, and aggregate fluctuations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 34-61.
- Engler, Philipp & Große Steffen, Christoph, 2014. "Sovereign risk, interbank freezes, and aggregate fluctuations," Discussion Papers 2014/35, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Engler, Philipp & Grosse Steffen, Christoph, 2015. "Sovereign risk, interbank freezes, and aggregate fluctuations," Working Paper Series 1840, European Central Bank.
- Philipp Engler & Christoph Große Steffen, 2014. "Sovereign Risk, Interbank Freezes, and Aggregate Fluctuations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1436, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vilma Dingova & Vaclav Hausenblas & Zlatuse Komarkova, 2014. "Collateralization and Financial Stability," Occasional Publications - Chapters in Edited Volumes,in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2013/2014, chapter 0, pages 137-147 Czech National Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2011:y:2011:i:spring11:p:37-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.