Empowering Market-Based Finance: A Note on Bank Bailouts in the Aftermath of the North Atlantic Financial Crisis of 2007
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradier Pierre-Charles M., 2011.
"Administering Systemic Risk vs. Administering Justice: What Can We Do Now that We Have Agreed to Pay Differences?,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Pierre-Charles Pradier, 2011. "Administering Systemic Risk vs. Administering Justice: What Can We Do Now that We Have Agreed to Pay Differences?," Post-Print hal-00605180, HAL.
- Grung Moe, Thorvald, 2015.
"Shadow banking: policy challenges for central banks,"
Journal of Financial Perspectives,
EY Global FS Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 31-42.
- Thorvald Grung-Moe, 2014. "Shadow Banking: Policy Challenges for Central Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_802, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wray L. Randall, 2013. "What Do Banks Do? What Should Banks Do? A Minskian Perspective," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-35, April.
- Stout Lynn A., 2011. "Risk, Speculation, and OTC Derivatives: An Inaugural Essay for Convivium," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:8:n:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:29:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:aelcon:v:6:y:2016:i:1:p:79-84:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.