What Do Banks Do? What Should Banks Do? A Minskian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Mayer, 2010. "The Spectre of Banking," Economics One-Pager Archive op_3, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Community Development Banking, A Proposal to Establish a Nationwide System of Community Development Banks," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 3, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 2008. "Financial Markets Meltdown: What Can We Learn from Minsky," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_94, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Capitalist Development of the Economy and the Structure of Financial Institutions," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_72, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Butzbach Olivier & von Mettenheim Kurt E., 2015. "Alternative Banking and Theory," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 105-171, July.
- Solomon Sorin & Golo Natasa, 2013.
"Minsky Financial Instability, Interscale Feedback, Percolation and Marshall–Walras Disequilibrium,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 167-260, October.
- Sorin Solomon & Natasa Golo, 2014. "Minsky Financial Instability, Interscale Feedback, Percolation and Marshall-Walras Disequilibrium," Papers 1402.0176, arXiv.org.
- Biondi Yuri, 2016. "Empowering Market-Based Finance: A Note on Bank Bailouts in the Aftermath of the North Atlantic Financial Crisis of 2007," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 79-84, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:aelcon:v:3:y:2013:i:3:p:35:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.