Hyman Minsky's "Stabilizing an unstable economy" - twenty years later
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1993. "Finance and Stability: The Limits of Capitalism," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_93, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman Minsky, 1994.
"Financial instability and the decline(?) of banking: public policy implications,"
20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1994. "Financial Instability and the Decline(?) of Banking: Public Policy Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_127, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1999. "Financial Instability and the Decline (?) of Banking: Public Policy Implications," Macroeconomics 9903008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferri, Piero & Minsky, Hyman P., 1992. "Market processes and thwarting systems," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 79-91, June.
- L. Randall Wray, 2005. "The Ownership Society: Social Security Is Only the Beginning," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_82, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1957. "Central Banking and Money Market Changes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(2), pages 171-187.
- Hyman P. Minsky & Charles J. Whalen, 1996.
"Economic Insecurity and the Institutional Prerequisites for Successful Capitalism,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_165, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky & Charles J. Whalen, 1998. "Economic Insecurity and the Institutional Prerequisites for Successful Capitalism," Macroeconomics 9807001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:23:y:1989:i:4:p:977-1002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1968. "Effects of Shifts of Aggregate Demand upon Income Distribution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(2), pages 328-339.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:2:p:357-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:29:y:1995:i:1:p:83-96 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial instability hypothesis; the theory of the business cycle; the impact of public debt on the balance sheets; macroeconomic automatic stabilizers;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.