Market Processes and Thwarting Systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kosta Josifidis & Alpar Lošonc & Novica Supić, 2010. "Neoliberalism: Befall or Respite?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(1), pages 101-117, March.
- Charles Whalen, 2008. "Understanding the Credit Crunch as a Minsky Moment," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(1), pages 91-109.
- Charles J. Whalen, 2007. "The U.S. Credit Crunch of 2007: A Minsky Moment," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_92, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011.
"A Theory of Minsky Super-cycles and Financial Crises ,"
Contributions to Political Economy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 31-46.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "A Theory of Minsky Super-Cycles and Financial Crises," IMK Working Paper 05-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Mehrling, Perry, 1999. "The vision of Hyman P. Minsky," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 129-158, June.
- Christian Heebøll-Christensen, 2011. "Financial Instability - a Result of Excess Liquidity or Credit Cycles?," Discussion Papers 11-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Greg Hannsgen & Tai Young-Taft, 2015. "Inside Money in a Kaldor-Kalecki-Steindl Fiscal Policy Model: The Unit of Account, Inflation, Leverage, and Financial Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_839, Levy Economics Institute.
- Charles J. Whalen, 2012. "Money manager capitalism," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 34, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Passarella, Marco, 2012.
"A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the ‘New Capitalism’,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 570-582.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the 'New Capitalism'," MPRA Paper 28499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2001. "Minsky's analysis of financial capitalism," Chapters,in: Financial Keynesianism and Market Instability, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christine Sinapi, 2011. "Institutional Prerequisites of Financial Fragility within Minsky's Financial Instability Hypothesis: A Proposal in Terms of 'Institutional Fragility'," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_674, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2006. "The Minskyan System, Part II: Dynamics of the Minskyan Analysis and the Financial Fragility Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_453, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jan Toporowski, 2013. "The Elgar Companion to Hyman Minsky," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 175-177, January.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011.
"The Dismal State of Macroeconomics and the Opportunity for a New Beginning,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 19
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "The Dismal State of Macroeconomics and the Opportunity for a New Beginning," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_652, Levy Economics Institute.
- Leszek Kąsek & Marek Lubiński, 2010. "hyman," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 4(1), March.
- Steven M. Fazzari & Pietro E. Ferri & Edward G. Greenberg & Anna Maria Variato, 2013. "Aggregate demand, instability, and growth," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, January.
- André Luís C. de Lourenço, 2005. "O Pensamento De Hyman P. Minsky: Alterações De Percurso E Atualidade," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 009, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "From the village fair to Wall Street. The Italian reception of Minsky’s economic thought," MPRA Paper 49593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Lessons We Should Have Learned from the Global Financial Crisis but Didn't," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_681, Levy Economics Institute.
- Piero Ferri, 2011. "Macroeconomics of Growth Cycles and Financial Instability," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14260, April.
- Papadimitriu, Dimitri & Wray, Randall, 2016. "Hyman Minsky's "Stabilizing an unstable economy" - twenty years later," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 2, pages 22-51, April.
- Piero Ferri, 2010. "Growth Cycles and the Financial Instability Hypothesis (FIH)," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Hyman Minsky, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2010. "The 'Minsky Moment' - A Critique and a Re-construction," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1009, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.