The 'Minsky Moment' - A Critique and a Re-construction
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.assru.economia.unitn.it/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- Piero Ferri & Hyman P. Minsky, 1991.
"Market Processes and Thwarting Systems,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_64, Levy Economics Institute.
- Roger Sandilands, 2009.
"Hawtreyan Credit Deadlock or Keynesian Liquidity Trap? Lessons for Japan from the Great Depression,"
0904, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Sandilands, Roger, 2009. "Hawtreyan “Credit Deadlock” or Keynesian “Liquidity Trap”? Lessons for Japan from the Great Depression," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-14, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Hyman P. Minsky, 1999.
"Financial Institutions, Economic Policy, and the Dynamic Behavior of the Economy,"
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Hyman P. Minsky, 1994. "Financial Institutions, Economic Policy, and the Dynamic Behavior of the Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_126, Levy Economics Institute.
- K. Velupillai, 1988. "Some Swedish Stepping Stones to Modern Macroeconomics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 87-98, Jan-Mar.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.