The Development of Swedish and Keynesian Macroeconomic Theory and its Impact on Economic Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. ""Dear Professor Mankiw..."- Reflections on Four Decades of Learning and Teaching Macroeconomics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1206, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Balassone, Fabrizio & Franco, Daniele, 2003. "EMU fiscal rules: a new answer to an old question?," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34909, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Ferdinando Targetti - In Memorium Scholar, Friend, Colleague- and a Gentleman," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1208, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Michael Parkin, 2009. "What is the Ideal Monetary Policy Regime? Improving the Bank of Canada's Inflation-targeting Program," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 279, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521570763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .