Ferdinando Targetti - In Memorium Scholar, Friend, Colleague- and a Gentleman
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Inama 5, 38100 Trento|
Web page: http://www.assru.economia.unitn.it/index.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. C. Harcourt, 1985. "A Twentieth-Century Eclectic: Richard Goodwin," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(3), pages 410-421, April.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2007. "A Rocking Horse That Never Rocked: Frisch's “Propagation Problems and Impulse Problems”," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 145-166, Spring.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "JAPANESE CONTRIBUTIONS TO NONLINEAR CYCLE THEORY IN THE 1950s," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 54-74.
- K. Velupillai, 1988. "Some Swedish Stepping Stones to Modern Macroeconomics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 87-98, Jan-Mar.
- Velupillai Kumaraswamy Vela, 2009. "Macroeconomics - A Clarifying Note," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 135-138.
- Lundberg,Erik Filip, 1996. "The Development of Swedish and Keynesian Macroeconomic Theory and its Impact on Economic Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521570763.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.