Ferdinando Targetti - In Memorium Scholar, Friend, Colleague- and a Gentleman
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. C. Harcourt, 1985. "A Twentieth-Century Eclectic: Richard Goodwin," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 410-421, March.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2007. "A Rocking Horse That Never Rocked: Frisch's “Propagation Problems and Impulse Problems”," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 145-166, Spring.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "JAPANESE CONTRIBUTIONS TO NONLINEAR CYCLE THEORY IN THE 1950s," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 54-74.
- K. Velupillai, 1988. "Some Swedish Stepping Stones to Modern Macroeconomics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 87-98, Jan-Mar.
- Kumaraswamy Vela Velupillai, 2009. "Macroeconomics - A Clarifying Note," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 135-138.
- Lundberg,Erik Filip, 1996. "The Development of Swedish and Keynesian Macroeconomic Theory and its Impact on Economic Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521570763, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .