"Dear Professor Mankiw..."- Reflections on Four Decades of Learning and Teaching Macroeconomics
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.assru.economia.unitn.it/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521643511 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "Uncomputability and Undecidability in Economic Theory," Department of Economics Working Papers 0806, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Akerlof, George A., 2001.
"Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
2001-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- George A. Akerlof, 2002. "Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 411-433, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521180184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward C. Prescott, 2005. "Comments On "Inflation, Output, And Welfare" By Ricardo Lagos And Guillaume Rocheteau," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 523-531, 05.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521570763 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia Harter, 2009. "Review of "Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why it Matters for Global Capitalism"," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 8(1), pages 155-157.
- Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Wells, Graeme, 2003.
"The Dynamics Of Keynesian Monetary Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 473-475, June.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 1998.
"The new neoclassical synthesis and the role of monetary policy,"
98-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert King, 1997. "The New Neoclassical Synthesis and the Role of Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 231-296 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Roca Jusmet, 2009. "Recensión de "George A. Akerlof y Robert J. Shiller, Animal Spirits. How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism, Princenton University Press, 2009."," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 8, pages 202-205.
- Robinson, Joan, 1982. "Shedding Darkness: Note," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 295-96, September.
- Roman Frydman & Michael D. Goldberg, 2007.
"Recognizing the Limits of Economists' Knowledge, from Imperfect Knowledge Economics: Exchange Rates and Risk
[Imperfect Knowledge Economics: Exchange Rates and Risk]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Marcellus Andrews, 2009. "Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy, and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism, by George A. Akerlof and Robert J. Shiller," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 52(5), pages 126-131, September.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 2009. "Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy, and Why it Matters for Global Capitalism," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(270), pages 357-358, 09.
- Nelson, James R., 1961. "Economic Consequences of the Size of Nations. Proceedings of a Conference held by the International Economic Association. Edited by E. A. G. Robinson. New York: St. Martin's Press, Inc., 1960. Pp. xxi," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 266-267, June.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1989. "Fresh Water, Salt Water, and Other Macroeconomic Elixirs," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 65(189), pages 177-84, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.