Maximum Principles in Analytical Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Fama, Eugene F & Laffer, Arthur B, 1971. "Information and Capital Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 289-298, July.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1971. "Information and Frictional Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 290-301.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Mosca, 2001. "La "mentalità industriale" di Angelo Marescotti," Working Papers 412, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nocetti, Diego C., 2013. "The LeChatelier principle for changes in risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 460-466.
- Ramses Abul Naga, 2004.
"Quantity Constraints, Poverty Lines and Poverty Orderings,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(1), pages 31-43, April.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 2002. "Quantity Constraints, Poverty Lines and Poverty Orderings," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 02.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Edward McPhail, 2009. "Socialism after Hayek and human sociality," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 285-288, September.
- D. Wade Hands, 2014. "Paul Samuelson and Revealed Preference Theory," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 85-116, Spring.
- Russell, Thomas, 2011. "Symplectic geometry: The natural geometry of economics?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 236-238, September.
- Brewer, John W. & Craig, Paul P. & Hubbard, Mont & Watt, Kenneth E.F., 1982. "The bond-graph method for technological forecasting and resource policy analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 505-537.
- Jakob Kapeller & Matthias Aistleitner & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Citation Patterns in Economics and Beyond: Assessing the Peculiarities of Economics from Two Scientometric Perspectives," ICAE Working Papers 60, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1974.
"General Economic Equilibrium: Purpose, Analytic Techniques, Collective Choice,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 253-272, June.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1972. "General Economic Equilibrium: Purpose, Analytic Techniques, Collective Choice," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1972-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Martin Flodén, 2006.
"Labour Supply and Saving Under Uncertainty,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(513), pages 721-737, July.
- Floden, Martin, 2005. "Labor Supply and Saving under Uncertainty," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 597, Stockholm School of Economics.
- S. A. Amelkin, 2004. "Limiting Possibilities of Resource Exchange Process in Complex Open Microeconomic System," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 2(1), pages 43-52.
- Colander, David & Rothschild, Casey, 2010. "Sins of the Sons of Samuelson: Vision, pedagogy, and the zig-zag windings of complex dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 277-290, June.
- Anatoly M. Tsirlin & Vladimir A. Kazakov, 2004. "Optimal Processes in Irreversible Thermodynamics and Microeconomics," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 2(1), pages 29-42.
- Venkatasubramanian, Venkat & Luo, Yu & Sethuraman, Jay, 2015. "How much inequality in income is fair? A microeconomic game theoretic perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 435(C), pages 120-138.
- Goldberg, Vladislav V., 2004. "Comments on the Working Paper No. 303 "Testing the Expected Utility Maximization Hypothesis with Limited Experimental Data" by James B. Cooper, Thomas Russell, Paul A. Samuelson," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 409-413, August.
- William J. Frazer & Jr., 1973. "An Assessment of the Impact of the Computer," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 109(IV), pages 579-595, December.
- Julia Wlodarczyk, 2011. "Comparative Analysis Of The Course Of Business Cycles And Thermodynamic Cycles," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, pages 128-139.
- Akhabbar, Amanar, 2013. "Samuelson and the Non-Substitution Theorem: Some Methodological Remarks," MPRA Paper 61760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Bryant, 2010. "A Thermodynamic Approach to Monetary Economics. A Revision. An application to the UK Economy 1969-2006 and the USA Economy 1966-2006," Working Papers ten5a2010, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2015. "Darwinian Adverse Selection," Papers 1507.04934, arXiv.org.
- Roberts, Kevin, 1999. "Rationality and the LeChatelier Principle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 416-428, August.
- Juan Carlos De Pablo, 2005. "Después de Kahneman y Tversky; ¿Qué queda de la Teoría Económica?," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 55-98, January.
More about this item
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:3:p:249-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.