Maximum Principles in Analytical Economics
Lecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, December 11, 1970
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- M. Mosca, 2001. "La "mentalità industriale" di Angelo Marescotti," Working Papers 412, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nocetti, Diego C., 2013. "The LeChatelier principle for changes in risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 460-466.
- Ramses Abul Naga, 2004.
"Quantity Constraints, Poverty Lines and Poverty Orderings,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(1), pages 31-43, April.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 2002. "Quantity Constraints, Poverty Lines and Poverty Orderings," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 02.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Edward McPhail, 2009. "Socialism after Hayek and human sociality," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 285-288, September.
- D. Wade Hands, 2014. "Paul Samuelson and Revealed Preference Theory," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 85-116, Spring.
- Russell, Thomas, 2011. "Symplectic geometry: The natural geometry of economics?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 236-238, September.
- Brewer, John W. & Craig, Paul P. & Hubbard, Mont & Watt, Kenneth E.F., 1982. "The bond-graph method for technological forecasting and resource policy analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 505-537.
- Jakob Kapeller & Matthias Aistleitner & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Citation Patterns in Economics and Beyond: Assessing the Peculiarities of Economics from Two Scientometric Perspectives," ICAE Working Papers 60, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1974. "General Economic Equilibrium: Purpose, Analytic Techniques, Collective Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 253-272, June.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1972. "General Economic Equilibrium: Purpose, Analytic Techniques, Collective Choice," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1972-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Martin Flodén, 2006. "Labour Supply and Saving Under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(513), pages 721-737, 07.
- Floden, Martin, 2005. "Labor Supply and Saving under Uncertainty," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 597, Stockholm School of Economics.
- S. A. Amelkin, 2004. "Limiting Possibilities of Resource Exchange Process in Complex Open Microeconomic System," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 2(1), pages 43-52.
- Colander, David & Rothschild, Casey, 2010. "Sins of the Sons of Samuelson: Vision, pedagogy, and the zig-zag windings of complex dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 277-290, June.
- Anatoly M. Tsirlin & Vladimir A. Kazakov, 2004. "Optimal Processes in Irreversible Thermodynamics and Microeconomics," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 2(1), pages 29-42.
- Venkatasubramanian, Venkat & Luo, Yu & Sethuraman, Jay, 2015. "How much inequality in income is fair? A microeconomic game theoretic perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 435(C), pages 120-138.
- Goldberg, Vladislav V., 2004. "Comments on the Working Paper No. 303 "Testing the Expected Utility Maximization Hypothesis with Limited Experimental Data" by James B. Cooper, Thomas Russell, Paul A. Samuelson," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 409-413, August.
- William J. Frazer & Jr., 1973. "An Assessment of the Impact of the Computer," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 109(IV), pages 579-595, December.
- Julia Wlodarczyk, 2011. "Comparative Analysis Of The Course Of Business Cycles And Thermodynamic Cycles," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 128-139, March.
- Akhabbar, Amanar, 2013. "Samuelson and the Non-Substitution Theorem: Some Methodological Remarks," MPRA Paper 61760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Bryant, 2010. "A Thermodynamic Approach to Monetary Economics. A Revision. An application to the UK Economy 1969-2006 and the USA Economy 1966-2006," Working Papers ten5a2010, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2015. "Darwinian Adverse Selection," Papers 1507.04934, arXiv.org.
- Roberts, Kevin, 1999. "Rationality and the LeChatelier Principle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 416-428, August.
- Juan Carlos De Pablo, 2005. "Después de Kahneman y Tversky; ¿Qué queda de la Teoría Económica?," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 55-98, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:3:p:249-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed