Review of "Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why it Matters for Global Capitalism"
Review of the book "Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why it Matters for Global Capitalism" by George A. Akerlof and Robert J. Shiller
Volume (Year): 8 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: University of Bristol, BS8 1HH, United Kingdom|
Fax: +44(0)117 331 4396
Web page: http://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/iree
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Alba Melo & María Teresa Ramírez, 2009.
"Formación e incrementos de salarios en Colombia: Un estudio microeconómico a partir de una encuesta a nivel de firma,"
Borradores de Economia
582, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Alba Melo & María Teresa Ramírez, 2009. "Formación e incrementos de salarios en Colombia: Un estudio microeconómico a partir de una encuesta a nivel de firma," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006286, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Chao Gu & Fabrizio Mattesini & Cyril Monnet & Randall Wright, 2013. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(5), pages 940-965.
- Chao Gu & Randall Wright, 2010. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," Working Papers 1011, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Chao Gu & Randall Wright, 2011. "Endogenous credit cycles," Working Papers 689, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Chao Gu & Randall Wright, 2011. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 17510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Wright & Chao Gu, 2011. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," 2011 Meeting Papers 373, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2014. "Anxious periods and bank lending," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-13.
- Delis, Manthos D & Kouretas, Georgios & Tsoumas, Chris, 2011. "Anxious periods and bank lending," MPRA Paper 32422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgios Kouretas & Manthos D. Delis & Christos Tsoumas, 2011. "Anxious periods and bank lending," EcoMod2011 3032, EcoMod.
- Jon D. Wisman & Barton Baker, 2010. "Rising Inequality and the Financial Crises of 1929 and 2008," Working Papers 2010-10 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jon D. Wisman & Barton Baker, 2011. "Rising Inequality and the Financial Crises of 1929 and 2008," Working Papers 2011-01 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Trichet, J.C., 2011. "Intellectual challenges to financial stability analysis in the era of macroprudential oversight," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 15, pages 139-149, February.
- Schüder, Stefan, 2011. "Monetary policy trade-offs in a portfolio model with endogenous asset supply," MPRA Paper 32019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schüder, Stefan, 2012. "Monetary Policy Trade-Offs in a Portfolio Model with Endogenous Asset Supply," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 65402, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. ""Dear Professor Mankiw..."- Reflections on Four Decades of Learning and Teaching Macroeconomics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1206, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Sabine Frerichs, 2011. "False Promises? A Sociological Critique of the Behavioural Turn in Law and Economics," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 289-314, September.
- Lutz Arnold & Olaf HÃ¼bler & Peter Oberender & Alexander Karmann & Andreas BÃ¼hn, 2009. "Krise der Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Braucht die VWL eine Neuausrichtung?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(14), pages 03-15, 07.
- Hoover, Kevin D. & Young, Warren, 2013. "Rational Expectations: Retrospect And Prospect," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 1169-1192, July.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Warren Young, 2011. "Rational Expectations: Retrospect and Prospect," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000227, David K. Levine.
- Andrew Filardo, 2009. "Short-Term Policy Responses to the International Financial Crisis and Risks to Sustainable Medium-Term Policy Frameworks in Asia : Complications Arising from Enduring Global Imbalances," EABER Working Papers 22862, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:che:ireepp:v:8:y:2009:i:1:p:155-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Poulter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed