Financial Instability and the Decline (?) of Banking: Public Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hyman Minsky, 1994. "Financial instability and the decline(?) of banking: public policy implications," Proceedings 20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1994. "Financial Instability and the Decline(?) of Banking: Public Policy Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_127, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:challe:v:24:y:1981:i:1:p:31-37 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Jackson & Peter Victor & Asjad Naqvi, 2016. "Towards a Stock-Flow Consistent Ecological Macroeconomics," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 114, WWWforEurope.
- Ronnie J. Phillips, "undated". "Narrow Banking Reconsidered, The Functional Approach to Financial Reform," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_17, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jackson, Tim & Victor, Peter A., 2015. "Does credit create a ‘growth imperative’? A quasi-stationary economy with interest-bearing debt," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 32-48.
- Papadimitriu, Dimitri & Wray, Randall, 2016. "Hyman Minsky's "Stabilizing an unstable economy" - twenty years later," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 2, pages 22-51, April.
- Tim Jackson & Ben Drake & Peter Victor & Kurt Kratena & Mark Sommer, 2014. "Literature review and model development," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 65, WWWforEurope.
- Mirakhor, Abbas & Krichene, Noureddine, 2009. "The Recent Crisis: Lessons for Islamic Finance," MPRA Paper 56022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brett Fiebiger, 2014. "â€˜The Chicago Plan revisitedâ€™: a friendly critique," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 227-249, December.
- Teresa Czerwinska, 2015. "Recovery and Resolution – New Mechanisms for Systemic Risk Management in the Insurance Sector (Restrukturyzacja i uporzadkowana likwidacja – jako nowe instrumenty zarzadzania ryzykiem systemowym w sek," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(55), pages 220-236.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9903008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .