Community Development Banking, A Proposal to Establish a Nationwide System of Community Development Banks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, 1994.
"Community-based Factoring Companies and Small Business Lending,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_108, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Community-Based Factoring Companies and Small Business Lending," Macroeconomics 9906013, EconWPA.
- Wray L. Randall, 2013. "What Do Banks Do? What Should Banks Do? A Minskian Perspective," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-35, April.
- Mettenheim Kurt, 2013. "Back to Basics in Banking Theory and Varieties of Finance Capitalism," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 357-405, May.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "What Should a Financial System Do? Minskian Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Moe Thorvald Grung, 2013.
"Control of Finance as a Prerequisite for Successful Monetary Policy: A Reinterpretation of Henry Simons’ “Rules versus Authorities in Monetary Policy”,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-18, April.
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2012. "Control of Finance as a Prerequisite for Successful Monetary Policy: A Reinterpretation of Henry Simons's Rules versus Authorities in Monetary Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_713, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jayati Ghosh, 2012. "Appreciating diversity: Regulatory reform and banking practices in the developed and developing worlds," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(263), pages 429-436.
- L. Randall Wray, 2010. "What Do Banks Do? What Should Banks Do?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_612, Levy Economics Institute.
- Steven Kates (ed.), 2011. "The Global Financial Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14454.
- Marek Hudon & Camille Meyer, 2013. "Microfinance and common goods: A study of Brazilian community development banks," Working Papers CEB 13-049, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Vera Zamagni, 2012. "Note bibliografiche: Perrotta C. e Sunna C. (a cura di): L’arretratezza del Mezzogiorno. Le idee, l’economia, la storia," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 65(260), pages 329-334.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-03-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.