Developing a civilised society in transition economies: The Post Keynesian paradigm
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philip Arestis & Stephen P. Dunn & Malcolm Sawyer, 1999. "Post Keynesian Economics and Its Critics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(4), pages 527-549, July.
- Marko Lah & Andrej Sušjan, 1999. "Rationality of Transitional Consumers: A Post Keynesian View," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(4), pages 589-602, July.
- William A. Jackson, 1999. "Basic Income and the Right to Work: A Keynesian Approach," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(4), pages 639-662, July.
- Smyth, Russell, 1998. " New Institutionalist Economics in the Post-Socialist Transformation Debate," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 361-98, September.
- Yavlinsky Grigory & Braguinsky Serguey, 1994. "The Inefficiency of Laissez-Faire in Russia: Hysteresis Effects and the Need for Policy-Led Transformation," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 88-116, August.
- Christine Rider, 1994. "Privatization in the Transition Economies: A Critique," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 16(4), pages 589-603, July.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ellman M., 1994. "Transformation, Depression, and Economics: Some Lessons," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-21, August.
- George P. Brockway, 1998. "Path Dependency and Animal Spirits," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(1), pages 163-165, October.
- Robert Clower, 1999. "Post-Keynes Monetary and Financial Theory," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(3), pages 399-414, April.
- D. Stark, 1996. "Recombinant Property in East European Capitalism," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Thomas I. Palley, 1998. "The Economics of Social Security: An Old Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(1), pages 93-110, October.
- Michael D. Intriligator, 1998. "Democracy In Reforming Collapsed Communist Economies: Blessing Or Curse?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(2), pages 241-246, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:35:y:2006:i:4:p:660-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.