The growing evidence of Keynes's methodology advantage and its consequences within the four macro-markets framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mordecai Kurz & Maurizio Motolese, "undated". "Endogenous Uncertainty and Market Volatility," Working Papers 99005, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 2007.
"IS-LM and the multiplier: A dynamic general equilibrium model,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 189-195, August.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 2006. "IS-LM and the multiplier: A dynamic general equilibrium model," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590513, HAL.
- Evans, George W. & Ramey, Garey, 2006.
"Adaptive expectations, underparameterization and the Lucas critique,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 249-264, March.
- George W. Evans & Garey Ramey, 2001. ""Adaptive Expectations, Underparameterization and the Lucas Critique," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-8, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Dec 2004.
- Evans, George W & Ramey, Garey, 2001. "Adaptive Expectations, Underparameterization and the Lucas Critique," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt41f2h196, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Preston, Bruce, 2006. "Adaptive learning, forecast-based instrument rules and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 507-535, April.
- Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis, 2008. "The effect of future income uncertainty in savings decision," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 269-274, March.
- Hinich, Melvin J. & Foster, John & Wild, Phillip, 2006. "Structural change in macroeconomic time series: A complex systems perspective," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 136-150, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral equilibrium; Uncertainty; Post-Keynesian;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2007-12-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2008-11-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-12-01 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00189221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .