Administering Systemic Risk vs. Administering Justice: What Can We Do Now that We Have Agreed to Pay Differences?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pradier Pierre-Charles M., 2011. "Administering Systemic Risk vs. Administering Justice: What Can We Do Now that We Have Agreed to Pay Differences?," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-6, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2009.
"Les marchés dérivés sont-ils dangereux ?,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(1), pages 157-171.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2009. "Les marchés dérivés sont-ils dangereux ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00367999, HAL.
- René M. Stulz, 2004. "Should We Fear Derivatives?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 173-192, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stout Lynn A., 2012. "New Thinking on "Shareholder Primacy"," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-24, June.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:3:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-017-0060-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biondi Yuri, 2016. "Empowering Market-Based Finance: A Note on Bank Bailouts in the Aftermath of the North Atlantic Financial Crisis of 2007," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 79-84, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00605180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .