Administering Systemic Risk vs. Administering Justice: What Can We Do Now that We Have Agreed to Pay Differences?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pradier Pierre-Charles M., 2011. "Administering Systemic Risk vs. Administering Justice: What Can We Do Now that We Have Agreed to Pay Differences?," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-6, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2009.
"Les marchés dérivés sont-ils dangereux ?,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(1), pages 157-171.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2009. "Les marchés dérivés sont-ils dangereux ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00367999, HAL.
- René M. Stulz, 2004. "Should We Fear Derivatives?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 173-192, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stout Lynn A., 2012. "New Thinking on "Shareholder Primacy"," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-24, June.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:3:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-017-0060-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biondi Yuri, 2016. "Empowering Market-Based Finance: A Note on Bank Bailouts in the Aftermath of the North Atlantic Financial Crisis of 2007," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 79-84, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00605180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.