Review of the Reference Rate in Israel: Telbor and Makam Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allayannis, George & Weston, James P, 2001. "The Use of Foreign Currency Derivatives and Firm Market Value," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 243-276.
- René M. Stulz, 2004. "Should We Fear Derivatives?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 173-192, Summer.
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & Frank R. Fehle, 2009.
"International Evidence on Financial Derivatives Usage,"
Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(1), pages 185-206, March.
- Sohnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & Frank R. Fehle, 2003. "International Evidence on Financial Derivatives Usage," Finance 0307003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jul 2003.
- French, Kenneth R. & Roll, Richard, 1986. "Stock return variances : The arrival of information and the reaction of traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 5-26, September.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- John R. Graham & Daniel A. Rogers, 2002. "Do Firms Hedge in Response to Tax Incentives?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 815-839, April.
- repec:cup:jfinqa:v:46:y:2011:i:06:p:1727-1754_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2005. "Has financial development made the world riskier?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 313-369.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Sanchez, Benito & Yu, Jung-Suk, 2011.
"Financial development and economic growth: New evidence from panel data,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 88-104, February.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Jung Suk-Yu, 2007. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: New Evidence from Panel Data," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-10, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Hicks, J. R., 1969. "A Theory of Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198811633.
- Guay, Wayne R., 1999. "The impact of derivatives on firm risk: An empirical examination of new derivative users1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 319-351, January.
- French, Kenneth R., 1980. "Stock returns and the weekend effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-69, March.
- Allayannis, George & Ofek, Eli, 2001. "Exchange rate exposure, hedging, and the use of foreign currency derivatives," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 273-296, April.
- Bartram, SÃ¶hnke M. & Brown, Gregory W. & Conrad, Jennifer, 2011. "The Effects of Derivatives on Firm Risk and Value," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 967-999, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lau, Chee Kwong, 2016. "How corporate derivatives use impact firm performance?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 102-114.
- Trapp, Rouven & Weiß, Gregor N.F., 2016. "Derivatives usage, securitization, and the crash sensitivity of bank stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 183-205.
- Allayannis, George & Lel, Ugur & Miller, Darius P., 2012. "The use of foreign currency derivatives, corporate governance, and firm value around the world," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 65-79.
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2019. "Corporate hedging and speculation with derivatives," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 9-34.
- Chen, Jun & King, Tao-Hsien Dolly, 2014. "Corporate hedging and the cost of debt," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 221-245.
- Gay, Gerald D. & Lin, Chen-Miao & Smith, Stephen D., 2011. "Corporate derivatives use and the cost of equity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1491-1506, June.
- Mohamed Mnasri & Georges Dionne & Jean-Pierre Gueyie, 2013. "The Maturity Structure of Corporate Hedging: the Case of the U.S. Oil and Gas Industry," Cahiers de recherche 1337, CIRPEE.
- Merkel, Matthias F., 2018. "Foreign exchange derivative use and firm value: Evidence from German non-financial firms," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe B-33-18, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Sung C. Bae & Hyeon Sook Kim & Taek Ho Kwon, 2018. "Currency derivatives for hedging: New evidence on determinants, firm risk, and performance," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(4), pages 446-467, April.
- Lel, Ugur, 2012.
"Currency hedging and corporate governance: A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 221-237.
- Ugur Lel, 2006. "Currency hedging and corporate governance: a cross-country analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 858, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Deng, Saiying & Elyasiani, Elyas & Mao, Connie X., 2017. "Derivatives-hedging, risk allocation and the cost of debt: Evidence from bank holding companies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 114-127.
- Phan, Dinh & Nguyen, Hoa & Faff, Robert, 2014. "Uncovering the asymmetric linkage between financial derivatives and firm value — The case of oil and gas exploration and production companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 340-352.
- Dionne, Georges & Mnasri, Mohamed, 2018. "Real implications of corporate risk management: Evidence from U.S. oil producers," Working Papers 18-5, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Yantao Wen & Yuanfei Kang & Yafeng Qin & Jeffrey C. Kennedy, 2021. "Use of Derivative and Firm Performance: Evidence from the Chinese Shenzhen Stock Exchange," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(2), pages 1-22, February.
- Anthony Carroll & Fergal O'Brien & James Ryan, 2017. "An Examination of European Firmsâ€™ Derivatives Usage: The Importance of Model Selection," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 23(4), pages 648-690, September.
- Ahmed, Shamim & Judge, Amrit & Mahmud, Syed Ehsan, 2018. "Does derivatives use reduce the cost of equity?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-16.
- Beber, Alessandro & Fabbri, Daniela, 2012. "Who times the foreign exchange market? Corporate speculation and CEO characteristics," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1065-1087.
- Yulia Titova & Henry Penikas & Nikita Gomayun, 2020. "The impact of hedging and trading derivatives on value, performance and risk of European banks," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 535-565, February.
- Sriya Anbil & Alessio Saretto & Heather Tookes, 2016. "Does Hedging with Derivatives Reduce the Market's Perception of Credit Risk?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-100, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mariano Graziano, 2012. "Italian nonfinancial firms and derivatives," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 139, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boi:wpaper:2016.12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/boigvil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Yossi Yakhin (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/boigvil.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.