The Effect of Monopoly Regulation on the Timing of Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Kemfert & Friedrich Kunz & Juan Rosellón, 2015. "A Welfare Analysis of the Electricity Transmission Regulatory Regime in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1492, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gert Brunekreeft, 2012. "On the Role of International Benchmarking of Electricity Transmission System Operators facing significant investment requirements," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0012, Bremen Energy Research.
- Brunekreeft Gert & Meyer Roland, 2016. "Anreizregulierung bei Stromverteilnetzen: Effizienz versus Investitionen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 172-187, July.
- Gert Brunekreeft & Roland Meyer, 2015. "Anreizregulierung bei Stromverteilnetzen: Effizienz versus Investitionen," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0021, Bremen Energy Research.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2012.
"Incentive Regulation, Investments and Technological Change,"
Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2010. "Incentive Regulation, Investments and Technological Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 2964, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-based regulation; Expansion investment; Investment timing; Monopoly; Price-based regulation; Replacement investment;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2011-09-16 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2011-09-16 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bei:00bewp:0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roland Meyer). General contact details of provider: http://b-e-r.user.jacobs-university.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .