Report NEP-IND-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jörg Borrmann & Gert Brunekreeft, 2011. "The Effect of Monopoly Regulation on the Timing of Investment," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0009, Bremer Energie Institut.
- Joaquín Coleff, 2011. "Organizational design of multi-product multi-market firms," Economics Working Papers we1122, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Graupner, Marten, 2011.
"The Spatial Agent-based Competition Model (SpAbCoM)
[Das räumliche agenten-basierte Wettbewerbsmodell SpAbCoM]," IAMO Discussion Papers 135, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 83, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin & Bilotkach, Volodymyr, 2011. "The construction of a low cost airline network," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2011. "Low cost carriers and the evolution of the US airline industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ralph M. Sonenshine, 2011. "Why Mergers Fail," Working Papers 2011-05 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.