The Impact of the Basel III Liquidity Regulations on the Bank Lending Channel: A Luxembourg case study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jane Gathigia Muriithi & Kennedy Munyua Waweru, 2017. "Liquidity Risk and Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(3), pages 256-265, March.
- Antonio Scalia & Sergio Longoni & Tiziana Rosolin, 2013. "The Net Stable Funding Ratio and banksï¿½ participation in monetary policy operations: some evidence for the euro area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 195, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Liebmann, Eva & Peek, Joe, 2015. "Global standards for liquidity regulation," Current Policy Perspectives 15-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Dirk Mevis, 2012. "The Determinants of Short Term Funding in Luxembourgish Banks," BCL working papers 80, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:10:y:2017:i:2:p:8-:d:95645 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gastón Andrés Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2017.
"An Empirical Study on the Impact of Basel III Standards on Banks’ Default Risk: The Case of Luxembourg,"
Journal of Risk and Financial Management,
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-21, April.
- Gaston Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "An Empirical Study on the Impact of Basel III Standards on Banks? Default Risk: The Case of Luxembourg," BCL working papers 79, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
More about this item
Keywordsbank; bank lending channel; monetary policy; Basel III; LCR; NSFR;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-09-16 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-09-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-09-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-09-16 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-09-16 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcl:bclwop:bclwp061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bcl.lu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .