Report NEP-MON-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Gerlach & Peter Tillmann, 2011. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Persistence in Asia-Pacific," Working Papers 252011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- J. Scott Davis & Kevin X. D. Huang, 2011. "Optimal monetary policy under financial sector risk," Globalization Institute Working Papers 85, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Otmar Issing, 2011. "Lessons for monetary policy: what should the consensus be?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 81, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hongyi Chen & Qianying Chen & Stefan Gerlach, 2011. "The Implementation of Monetary Policy in China: The Interbank Market and Bank Lending," Working Papers 262011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Alessandro Calza & Andrea Zaghini, 2011. "Welfare costs of inflation and the circulation of U. S. currency abroad," Globalization Institute Working Papers 78, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- António Rua, 2011. "Money growth and inflation in the euro area: a time-frequency view," Working Papers w201122, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Bilbiie, Florin Ovidiu & Straub, Roland, 2011. "Asset Market Participation, Monetary Policy Rules and the Great Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mohsin, Hasan Muhammad, 2011. "Impact of monetary policy on lending and deposit rates in Pakistan: Panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 33301, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Moretti, Laura, 2011. "Monetary Policy and TIPS Yields before the Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filipa Sa & Tomasz Wieladek, 2011. "Monetary policy, capital inflows, and the housing boom," Globalization Institute Working Papers 80, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Gale, Douglas M, 2011. "Money, Financial Stability and Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 8553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2011. "Dollar Illiquidity and Central Bank Swap Arrangements During the Global Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Ledoit & Sébastien Lotz, 2011. "The coexistence of commodity money and fiat money," ECON - Working Papers 024, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- David Cook & Michael B. Devereux, 2011. "Sharing the burden: monetary and fiscal responses to a world liquidity trap," Globalization Institute Working Papers 84, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Borek Vasicek, 2011. "Is Monetary Policy in the New EU Member States Asymmetric?," Working Papers 2011/05, Czech National Bank.
- Galo Nuño & Pedro Tedde & Alessio Moro, 2011. "Money dynamics with multiple banks of issue: evidence from Spain 1856-1874," Working Papers 1119, Banco de España.
- Filipa Sa & Pascal Towbin & Tomasz Wieladek, 2011. "Low interest rates and housing booms: the role of capital inflows, monetary policy and financial innovation," Globalization Institute Working Papers 79, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kentaro Iwatsubo & Satoshi Kawanishi, 2011. "The Information Improving Channel of Exchange Rate Intervention: How Do Official Announcements Work?," Discussion Papers 1116, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Gaston Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2011. "The Impact of the Basel III Liquidity Regulations on the Bank Lending Channel: A Luxembourg case study," BCL working papers 61, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Nyborg, Kjell G. & Fecht, Falko & Rocholl, Jörg, 2011. "The price of liquidity: the effects of market conditions and bank characteristics," Working Paper Series 1376, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2011. "The Federal Reserve as an informed foreign-exchange trader: 1973-1995," Working Papers (Old Series) 1118, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Pinto, Brian, 2011. "Managing financial integration and capital mobility -- policy lessons from the past two decades," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5786, The World Bank.
- Qin, Duo & He, Xinhua, 2011. "Globalisation effect on inflation in the great moderation era: new evidence from G10 countries," MPRA Paper 32994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Fischer, 2011. "Currency blocs in the 21st century," Globalization Institute Working Papers 87, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo & Kozo Ueda, 2011. "Do banking shocks matter for the U.S. economy?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 86, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stefano Viaggiu & Andrea Lionetto & Leonardo Bargigli & Michele Longo, 2011. "Statistical ensembles for money and debt," Papers 1109.0891, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2011. "Foreign exchange market structure, players and evolution," Working Paper 2011/10, Norges Bank.
- Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2011. "Quantitative Easing, Functional Finance, and the "Neutral" Interest Rate," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_685, Levy Economics Institute.
- Barry Eichengreen & Nergiz Dincer, 2011. "Who Should Supervise? The Structure of Bank Supervision and the Performance of the Financial System," NBER Working Papers 17401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sahel, Benjamin & Scalia, Antonio, 2011. "Ranking, risk-taking and effort: an analysis of the ECB's foreign reserves management," Working Paper Series 1377, European Central Bank.