Statistical ensembles for money and debt
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Viaggiu, Stefano & Lionetto, Andrea & Bargigli, Leonardo & Longo, Michele, 2012. "Statistical ensembles for money and debt," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4839-4849.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2010. "Statistical theories of income and wealth distribution," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-31.
- Vega-Redondo,Fernando, 2007. "Complex Social Networks," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521857406, April.
- Vega-Redondo,Fernando, 2007. "Complex Social Networks," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521674096, April.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 2001. "Discrete Choice with Social Interactions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 235-260.
- Aoki,Masanao & Yoshikawa,Hiroshi, 2007. "Reconstructing Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521831062, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Bargigli & Giovanni di Iasio & Luigi Infante & Fabrizio Lillo & Federico Pierobon, 2015. "Interbank markets and multiplex networks: centrality measures and statistical null models," Papers 1501.05751, arXiv.org.
- Leonardo Bargigli, 2013. "Statistical Equilibrium Models for Sparse Economic Networks," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_25.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Bicci, Alberto, 2016. "Limit order book and its modeling in terms of Gibbs Grand-Canonical Ensemble," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 463(C), pages 516-524.
- Leonardo Bargigli & Renato Giannetti, 2015. "The Italian Corporate System: SOEs, Private Firms and Institutions in a Network Perspective (1952-1983)," Working Papers - Economics wp2015_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Alberto Bicci, 2016. "Limit Order Book and its modelling in terms of Gibbs Grand-Canonical Ensemble," Papers 1602.06968, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1109.0891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .